[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amerifat Muscle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

How these cars perform is very well documented, but what about other stuff?

>which is the most/least reliable?
>which is most/least likely to have a major failure?
>which has the best/worst fit and finish?
>which sounds the best/worst?
>which is the most/least practical?
>which has the best/worst MPG's?
>which has the most/least comfy ride?
>which handles a tight backroad the beat/worst?
>which is the easiest/hardest to drive in claustrophobic city traffic?
>>
>>16181297
>which is the most/least reliable?
Camaro
>which is most/least likely to have a major failure?
Camaro
>which has the best/worst fit and finish?
Best: Camaro
Worst: Challenger
>which sounds the best/worst?
Best: Challenger
Worst: Mustang
>which is the most/least practical?
Most practical: Mustang
Least practical: Camaro
>which has the best/worst MPG's?
best MPGs: Camaro
worst MPGs: Challenger
>which has the most/least comfy ride?
Most comfy: Challenger
Least comfy: Camaro
>which handles a tight backroad the beat/worst?
Best handling: Camaro
Worst handling: Challenger
>which is the easiest/hardest to drive in claustrophobic city traffic?
Easiest: Mustang
Worst: Camaro

make of this info what you will.
>>
>>16181307
>most/least reliable: camaro
>most/least likely for major failure: camaro
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>16181843
fingers typed faster than I could think.

Most reliable: Camaro
Least Reliable: Mustang

Most likely for major failure: Challenger
Least likely for major failure: Camaro
>>
>>16181855
Wouldn't the camero oil issues be fixed in an instant with a oil cooler and turning off cylinder deactivation and a tune?
>>
>>16181873
The cylinder deactivation is not an issue. GM has been working on that tech, literally, since the early 1980s. The system has proven reliable years ago. an oil cooler would probably fix any known problems.
The Camaro is the best of the bunch, but it's also the least practical and least comfy, so there's that to think about.
The Challenger's big problem is FCA build quality... and the fact it's a bit too much ;ole old Muscle cars of the 60's
>>
Sat in a Challenger Hellcat yesterday, the interior was not what I expected coming from either a vintage muscle car feel, or a modern Daimler Chrysler.(Mercedes apparently have some of the greatest interiors of all time). On the other hand, the engine was just straight up impressive looking, as well as the exterior.
>>
>>16181889
I know it's not really in the scope of discussion but the Chevrolet SS 2016 ticks all the boxes even if it's on the heavy side.

Us aussies can get them to turn so it couldn't be too hard to fit some big wide sticky rubber and do some suspension tuning.

It's also going the way of the snek next year so this is the last year.

Basically it's a modded 1997 vt dunnydoor or Opel omega b with a ls. Like a modern lotus carlton
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.