[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stay away from stealerships boy is!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7125.jpg (85KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7125.jpg
85KB, 500x375px
>I recently received a fix-it-ticket for not having a front license plate mounted on my front bumper for my 2012 Honda Civic EX, it's required by law in California.

>I called Galpin Honda to see how much they would charge me to install this $15 license plate holder (in pic related) those fuckers told me that for part and labor it would cost me $110!!!

>I told them no fuck you very much cucks.

>I took it to my local mechanic the next day he installed it for me fro $20.

STAY AWAY FROM STEALERSHIPS BOYS!!
>>
TIL dealerships charge more than indie shops
>>
>>16176310
>can't install a license plate holder
>calls others cucks
>>
>>16176322
I work 2 jobs, I take care of my sick mom, I am currently going to UCLA for my masters in computer science. Let's just say that my play is full a the moment you cuck.

>I'm not a NEET like you my beta male friend.
>>
There are dimples on the fucking bumper that show you where to tap the screws you useless shit.
>>
>>16176346
you can still take 5 minutes out of the day to fucking install a license plate holder you fucking numale bitch ass nigga ill fuckin rekt you ho
>>
>>16176346

It doesn't take more than 10 minutes lmao.
>>
>>16176346
>Pursuing masters in CS
>Can't operate a screwdriver

Embarrassing
>>
>>16176346
You could have done it in less time that it took to drive it to the mechanic and wait for him to do it you tard.
>>
>>16176346

I was discussing this with my wife's boyfriend yesterday. We don't understand why it would cost so much money. I recently replaced a flat tire on my car for 60 at a local shop. I felt bad because he needed it to bring his son to school the next morning.
>>
>ITT op gets rekt

You could have just bought a tow hook mount and screwed it in. But I feel like taking off the plastic cover would have been too much work for op
>>
>>16176411
Also could've been done in the time it took him to complain on 4chan.
>>
>>16176346
>busy.
Shitposts on 4chan.
>>
Why the fuck didn't you bolt it on yourself you fucking retard.
>>
File: kuskin rakenne on muuttunut.jpg (104KB, 1453x1079px) Image search: [Google]
kuskin rakenne on muuttunut.jpg
104KB, 1453x1079px
>>16176346
So? I go to school in the morning too, then spend the rest of the day at work five times a week and I still have time to work on my whip, you're just being another lazy excuse making millenial faggot. Your mom ain't gonna die in the five minutes it takes you to screw in a faggot bracket

Learn to invest your time on yourself, by the time you rode around quoting prices you would have installed that faggot holder, you useless cuck. Go suck on a dick, you blue bowtie-wearing good for nothing.

>Le me paying lease on my 2012 civic with two jobs but dealerships stealerships amirite?
Absolute retard.

KYS
Y
S
>>
>>16176346
If you are so busy you should have asked your wife's son to do it for you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.