[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I make my car pollute and consume more?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: power walk.gif (967KB, 270x252px) Image search: [Google]
power walk.gif
967KB, 270x252px
Soon there will be elections here and I want to piss off liberal as much as possible

In the beginning I thought to rent a hummer h1 to reach the polling stations, but are there some tricks to make my car pollute and consume more for a couple of days?

Bonus: I'd like to have the blackest and most festering exhaust smoke possible

I plan to pass in front of the polling stations every one or two hours
>>
Nobody will give a fuck.
>>
Literally nobody will care
>>
>>16175542
Random person takes a photo of your car.
License plate GET DESU
Even if you rent a car you're gonna be busted since they know the date and time you rented specific car.
Not only do you have to pay for ruining a poll, you're gonna pay for possibly ruining the rented cars engine.

Why are retards age 16 allowed to drive cars in USA, and why are you posting on this 18+ board?
>>
>>16175542
Buy cheap dieselshit and remap it to roll coal. I recommend a 1.3l Fiat Punto.
>>
You don't really need that, the car is already trash with such a waste of human material behind the wheel.

But since you're likely an eurocuck buy an old cheap diesel shitbox
>>
File: 18946754618954.jpg (5KB, 287x175px) Image search: [Google]
18946754618954.jpg
5KB, 287x175px
>>16175542
>How can I make my car pollute and consume more?

Buy a VW diesel. Floor it everywhere you go.
>>
>>16175593
I don't get it.
Why would a VW pollute more than any American engine that have worse particle pollution than it does?
>>
>>16175548
>>16175549
>>16175565
>>16175573
>this is the new /o/ 2.0
Fuck off and go back to plebbit, fags.
>>
>>16175542
Depends on what you drive currently
>>
>>16175542
Get a aftermarket tune, make it run rich, decat it.

Bonus points for Diesel
>>
>>16175542
Do you have a room temperature IQ? Even professional tractor pullers think coal rollers are idiots
>>
>>16175652
>new /o/
Kys
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.