[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

howbout that my niggs 2400 euros for a metalic green twingo,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: twingo.jpg (174KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
twingo.jpg
174KB, 1200x900px
howbout that my niggs

2400 euros for a metalic green twingo, only 130k kms

Small detail though its all the way down to argentina

Still a nice car tho
>>
That's a lot for any Twingo.

Does it have a sunroof?
Does it have the 16V engine?
Is it manual?
Is it some rare pepe edition?

The whole appeal of them is that they're insanely cheap and you can't go wrong for under 1000 eurobucks, but for 2400 you can probably get something much nicer.
>>
>>16173385
you best snatch it up before I do boy
>>
>>16173405
>That's a lot for any Twingo.
>Does it have a sunroof?
>Does it have the 16V engine?
>Is it manual?
>Is it some rare pepe edition?
>The whole appeal of them is that they're insanely cheap and you can't go wrong for under 1000 eurobucks, but for 2400 you can probably get something much nicer.

hmm the add doesn't really give much info. But for the area, its dirt cheap, considering others with same kms and year climb uo to high 4k or even 5k euros.

Welcome to south america, where for the cost of one shitbox, you can get yourself several shittboxes of equal caliber
>>
>>16173447
That's pretty rough. I mean you could go give it a look, and from that pic it doesn't look like it's completely fucked or anything, so as long as it's not rusted to shit you can't really go wrong.
Unless its an auto, or worse, an Easy (clutchless manual), because those are horrible and should be avoided at all costs.
>>
>>16173405
it looks colombian, where even rear window wiper was optional and sunroof was never avaliable. 8V 60hp. Banana Dials. Looks poor as fuck. Manual mirrors, no radio, maybe AC and single airbag.

2400 euros is what you pay for 2006 glassroof initiale 16V in yurop, dude. Are cars in your counntry that overpriced?
>>
>>16175619
yeah dude, and something like a fully loaded hilux can cost as much as 44k euros.

but the main picture is one of crisis, where some dealerships try to discount as much as they can and try to approach to msrp. Meanwhile, used car dealerships are selling cars that are more expensive than 0km ones.
Overall, the whole industry and the government deserve to suffer, the state by understanding that a 55% tax on new vehicles is just cutting your own god damned legs, and car companies, by learning that speculation and making the slightest shitbox so expensive, its a status symbol to own a base model fiat, is not viable for anyone
>>
File: hi.gif (1MB, 375x321px) Image search: [Google]
hi.gif
1MB, 375x321px
>>
File: mercedes.png (654KB, 1067x568px) Image search: [Google]
mercedes.png
654KB, 1067x568px
>>16173385
2400 euros for an uncomfortable shitbox? What are, stupid?
You can get an actual nice car for a price like that.
>>
>>16176480

that's probably bait.

I refuse to believe that there are actually idiots who think a car like this you just buy for 2k and drive it for years without pumping another 2k and another and another into maintenance in the first year of ownership.

you can thoroughly repair and maintain a shitbox like a twingo or whatever cheap hatch for a couple hundreds and they will hold together just fine
>>
>>16176480
the reason those cars are so cheap is they cost a fortune to keep going
>>
>>16176855
There are also options for those who do not have a stable income. A Golf IV in very good condition can be bought for that money.
>>
>>16173385

If you don't mind understeer or lack of power you could probably get something like a Mazda 3 for that kind of money.
>>
>>16176956
>>16176966

>for that money.

In Argentina?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.