[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ford Streetka

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 210[1].png (429KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
210[1].png
429KB, 900x500px
Yea, I know it's a 17 year old girl's car, but I;m thinking about getting one of these.

Any UK anons had one, or have one, are they OK?
>>
Apparently they're pretty good to drive, but they're cheaply built and rust like a motherfucker.
>>
a late model ford focus and a s2000 had passionate gay sex and this is the result
>>
meme car
>>
>>16173026
lol gaffet
>>
>>16173026
I think they look good, Ford's new edge design language still looks contemporary and a bit futuristic even today. I drove the most basic hatchback Ka and it was unremarkable. It is a small displacement roadster so it should be fun, do it faggot.
>>
>>16173026
that needs a 370z roadster bodykit for maximum lulz
>>
File: ka.png (423KB, 960x588px) Image search: [Google]
ka.png
423KB, 960x588px
>>16175196
>>
>>16173033

This. Mechanically you should be fine and parts are easily available but rust is the biggest problem by far.
>>
>>16173026
get the sportka its the same but with added body rigidity, they handle pretty well and the 1.6 is a vast improvment on the shitty 1.3
>>
>>16173026
Standard Ford Ka is fine, rust is primarily around the filler cap but is easily fixed if it bothers you. The only other common issue is the heating valve, it tends to break so your heating will be constantly hot once you're at higher speeds (even with the blowers off), not really a problem in the UK but it it goes, you'll want to replace the valve by summer.
I wouldn't bother with the convertible, while there's not really enough legroom in the back for adult human beings, you can fit quite a lot in a Ka when you fold the rear seats down so a standard or Sport Ka would be more practical.
If you go for the standard hatchback, make sure to get a post-facelift one with body-matched bumpers, the plastic ones on earlier models look like shit.
>>
>>16173026
Twingo
w
i
n
g
o
>>
File: 1478481293646.jpg (63KB, 323x320px) Image search: [Google]
1478481293646.jpg
63KB, 323x320px
>>16175214
is it bad that i would unironically buy this?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.