[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MB Splinter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: CAC50MBV041A121001.jpg (243KB, 2100x1386px) Image search: [Google]
CAC50MBV041A121001.jpg
243KB, 2100x1386px
Tell me why I shouldn't get one
>>
>>16165466
Aren't you concerned with appearance? Or are you one of those autists that doesn't realize image is the most important thing.
>>
I don't know, they're the best vans.
>>
Depends where you live and what you use it for. Id have one if most of my work wasnt downtown with underground parking lots. I had to buy a cheby sierra instead
>>
>3-seater RWD
the McLaren F1 of our generation
>>
What are you gonna use it for?

If you just get one to DD I'm sure you'll end up on a watchlist
>>
I would rather get the sprinter, the splinter might be a Chinese copy
>>
>>16165604
In my country, it's called a splinter because a terrorist filled one with a fertilizer bomb and sent splinters flying everywhere
>>
I have one. 2015 4 cyc

AMA
>>
>>16165466

I drive a 5 cyl diesel Sprinter for work and I'm very pleased with it. It rides comfortably and with a commanding view of the road, and gets amazing fuel economy. Planning on using it as a camper van, anon?
>>
File: 1478050314029.jpg (32KB, 428x417px) Image search: [Google]
1478050314029.jpg
32KB, 428x417px
>>16165580
>>
>Memecedes Benz

Not sure about the Splinter, but the Vito is a shitbox.
>>
If you have somewhere to park it, go for it. Comfiest van and better quality than the Iveco Daily. We had various vans at my previous work and the Dailys were completely fucked after just 50k km, the Sprinters and Crafters were still like new.
>>
>>16167499

What about Transits?
>>
>>16167512
Had some of them too, but only the smaller ones with short wheelbase and low roof. They also only had the 86hp diesel engine, so they were incredibly slow. We also had a 75hp one, I think I never got it over 120 kph. If it weren't for the rust, they wouldn't have been that bad though
>>
I fucking want one, but have no reason for a van.
>>
>>16166829
Oh shit really?
>>
The bigger diesels in those are ridiculously fast for what they are.
>>
File: 1477453479440.png (206KB, 326x414px) Image search: [Google]
1477453479440.png
206KB, 326x414px
>>16165466
Because Scotty here will scold you for buying a Mercedes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.