[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canada's Worst Driver S12 E4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1477451132990.jpg (252KB, 2048x752px) Image search: [Google]
1477451132990.jpg
252KB, 2048x752px
Stream will begin at 10PM EST.
>>
Monitoring this thread
>>
>>16162412
oh shit yes
>>
>>16162412
>>16162454
>>16163041
Spoonfeed me lads
>>
>>16163046
He'll post the Twitch link in this thread 10 minutes before the episode starts, so tune in at 9:50 EST
>>
>>16162412

>Cody and the Indian guy graduated already

So who could they realistically graduate? Or will they pull the "No one goes home" only three episodes in?
>>
STREAM IS UP, NEW EPISODE STARTS IN 10 MINUTES
twitch tv /haveeggsinstead

dont forget to bump
>>
File: 1449101119959.jpg (19KB, 222x203px) Image search: [Google]
1449101119959.jpg
19KB, 222x203px
Bampu
>>
Thx /o/tist
>>
GET IN HERE YOU ASSHOLES
>>
I legit feel bad for Mike. He really shouldn't be driving due to his injury.
>>
>"I'm a vegetarian"
>being that fucking obese
>>
went in, its an advertisement. closed tab. learn to stream
>>
>>16163751
Cupcakes and donuts are vegetarian
>>
>>16163758
>stream of a TV channel
>complains about ads
Fuck off back to /a/
>>
>>16163751

Probably stuff herself with candy and other junk food all the time
>>
Holy shit this chick. Hits 70 then just jerks the wheel back and forth.
>>
>>16163802
>just jerks the wheel back and forth.
i mean if it were a consistent turn that helps on some cars. but she didn't turn hard enough. shaking the wheel also helps fwds on dirt rods in turns
>>
OP here, just wondering if anyone wants me to stream the car specials that are happening tomorrow as well like the fastest tractor?
>>
>>16163917
I'm down
>>
Mike: Actual problems due to brain injury (who thought passing him after he recovered was a good idea?)
Lou: Basically a noob in driving
Daniella: Still too much of a wreck
Tyler: Perpetual (?) Drunk (perhaps alcoholic even?)
Krystal: Fat cunt on wheels

So who should be in the Final Three?

>>16163917

>The fastest tractor

That reminds me of that episode of Home Improvement
>>
I agree with the purposes of these challenges but some of them seem unrealistic. The distracted driving one was done on a dusty surface so the car would understeer, and Krystal was right about it not being as dangerous as he's trying to portray it in certain situations. It's just as if not more distracting to fiddle with your radio/air conditioning/etc. and answering your phone is something people literally have to do while driving to be productive and communicate. He also seems to have no concept of acceptable speed being subjective and having a lot to do with road design and traffic conditions as well as being in a situation where you can properly anticipate things ahead of you. There is no way he goes home and doesn't do >10 over the speed limit everywhere, and if he did he'd be ax bad driver in his own right, especially on Ontario's roads.
>>
>>16163939
Mike, Tyler, and Krystal

I think Krystal is going to "win" but Mike is probably going to have to stop driving, poor guy.
>>
>>16163958
>and answering your phone is something people literally have to do while driving to be productive and communicate.

Maybe in the USA but down here driving with cellphone in view is an automatic $400 fine and demerit points. I had a low speed collision thanks to using my phone while driving on a packed highway. Thankfully before the laws got changed and the guy I bumped into was a sped that had like 200 dents and creases in the rear of his car already. He tried blaming me for some vertical line on his car (either caused by bullbars or reversing in to a wall) but I just pointed out to him that my car had only cracked the plastic frame around the number plate and didn't have bullbars either. Never heard from him incidentally not that he ever would have pinned anything on me.
>>
>>16163958
People who are productive on the phone can use hands free
>>
>>16163958
>He also seems to have no concept of acceptable speed being subjective and having a lot to do with road design and traffic conditions as well as being in a situation where you can properly anticipate things ahead of you. There is no way he goes home and doesn't do >10 over the speed limit everywhere, and if he did he'd be ax bad driver in his own right, especially on Ontario's roads.
You'd have a point if he was saying that stuff to competent drivers but these retards can barely navigate a straight line.
>>
>>16166182
plus they dont have a proper sense of speed so how can you trust them to be at a reasonable degree above any speed limit
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.