[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the visibility like in an RX8? Those pillars look massive.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: autowp.ru_mazda_rx-8_uk-spec_27.jpg (505KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
autowp.ru_mazda_rx-8_uk-spec_27.jpg
505KB, 2048x1536px
What's the visibility like in an RX8? Those pillars look massive.
>>
>>16161479
who cares about visibility when you have a car that can rev to 11k all the time safely if you get a better clutch and remove the rev limiter
>>
>>16161479
the rear visibility on sports car is always shit
>>
Shit but that's normal for a sports car and compared to modern sports cars that's above average.
>>
use the sunroof and stick your head out
>>
>>16161543

Nobody's talking about a sports car.
>>
File: IMG_0605.jpg (57KB, 447x723px)
IMG_0605.jpg
57KB, 447x723px
>>16161587
This, I do this in my Miata all the time.
>>
>>16161628
RX8s are sports cars.
>>
>>16161503
>rev to 11k all the time
I want an RX8 now.
>>
>>16161850
If you didn't already know rotaries can rev to the moon you probably aren't ready to own a rotary. Especially one designed as poorly as the renesis

:^)
>>
>>16161479
Have you tried leaning to the side a little? Unless you're obese, you'll see around them.
Oh, wait. Never mind.
>>
>>16161977
I know they can rev to the fucking moon and back (the 787B's engine could make like 930hp at 10500RPM) but I didn't know it was that easy to get a Renesis to scream to 11k.
>>
>>16161479
pretty shit desu

your eyes will be too filled with tears because your repair bills are so high, causing you to improperly see the road & traffic around you
>>
>>16161503
Rpm is a rice metric. You want high rpms get a bike. I'll take a punchy twin turbo or pushrod engine with a 6-7k redline over that
>>
>>16162037
Great meme.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.