[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a car-maker with a 12-year warranty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (125KB, 768x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 768x384px
Ferrari.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ferrari-offers-a-12-year-warranty-2014-4?IR=T
>>
Ferrari
>>
Ooh, is it Ferrari?
>>
You could get a decent new car every year or two for like a decade with Ferrari money tho
>>
Most warranties can be extended indefinitely if your willing to pay.
>>
>>16160911

All new Ferraris come with a free, seven-year Genuine Maintenance program.
>>
Yea but I bet they still use Italian mechanics.
I'd rather have a car with no warranty that only brakes down once at my expense than a 12 year warranty that's constantly in use.

Value your own time.
>>
>>16160592
>Owners can add two years to the standard three-year manufacturer's warranty, or they can opt for a "new power warranty," renewable every year until 12 years after the car's registration.

It's just an extended warranty.
>>
>>16161132
Italian mechanics are the best in the western world
>>
>>16161132
>>16161154

>muh italian garbage

Lol, 7-year warranty standard. Not even the japanese do that.
You guys are a bunch of ignorant idiots
>>
>>16161132
Man, a car for me is going to need to brake a lot more often. How do you even get by in stop and go traffic?
>>
>>16161163
>Lol, 7-year warranty standard.

You paid for that warranty in advance. And there are ways to be disqualified from warranty service. Other car companies like BMW, Toyota, and Chevrolet could offer free 7 year warranties too.

Toyota Camry with free 10 year bumper to bumper warranty. $48,000 for base model.

Chevrolet Cruze with free 10 year bumper to bumper warranty. $41,000 for base model.

BMW 318i with free 10 year bumper to bumper warranty. $99,500 for base model.

So for Ferrari to offer a 7 year warranty is no big deal at their price. Their offer also has items not covered and disqualifications. And that 12 year warranty is based on you BUYING extended warranties being allowed to buy one year at a time. If the car turns out to be a lemon, they won't allow you to buy the next year warranty extension. That's the meaning to their term "well qualified customers" for purchase of the warranty.
>>
>>16160592
who cares about the warranty on a 250k + impractical street missile that you're going to trade in two years later because you're a rich idiot obsessed with showing off your money?
>>
>>16161163
>7-year warranty

kek...That's just a maintenance warranty. All it means is just free oil changes and maybe check your brakes.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.