[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pedestrian Friendly Cars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Toyota_Camry_LE.jpg (115KB, 1780x920px) Image search: [Google]
Toyota_Camry_LE.jpg
115KB, 1780x920px
>Get hit by a giant bar of soap at 65 MPH
>Fly into the air
>Crack head on pavement and die

What were they thinking? All it's done is make the cars fugly.
>>
The car is ALWAYS at fault. For everything. Mostly because the generic citizen is the easiest to milk, but in this case it's less about money and more because nobody is liable for their actions anymore.
>>
>>16159605
I know the cars always at fault, but goddamn, no need to punish it from the factory.
>>
>>16159608
The shortest route is going to the source. And manufacturers don't really care to add shit, because they can just charge more for it.
>>
>implying aurions look bad
>>
>>16159618
That generation of Camrys and Hyundi sonatas wasn't so bad, but it was just the start of the soapy car, now you can't tell a chevy from a Sonata and it's all fucked up.
>>
>not annihilating plebs with your razor sharp military grade assault pop-up headlights
>>
>>16159652
>tfw your father rocked a 1983 Celica Gt with killer popups when you were 8
>>
This thread isn't funny OP, my sister was cut in half by a pop-up headlight when somebody ran into her going 5mph. Severed her spine and most of her muscles.
>>
>>16159667
Good riddance
>>
File: 1478935699692.jpg (53KB, 422x422px) Image search: [Google]
1478935699692.jpg
53KB, 422x422px
>>16159605
>The car is ALWAYS at fault.

I say run them over when the pedestrian gets to abuse their own rights. If they are not in the crosswalk, they are not safe.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.