[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you buy an Impala Coupe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Would you buy an Impala Coupe?
>>
If it has an LS3
>>
>fwd
>>
>fwd
>>
>>16155804
>>16155805
>>16155807
The Accord Coupe, Prelude, Legend is FWD and people still love them.
>>
>>16155819
That's what they keep telling themselves.
>>
You will allways get a meme fwd reponse from this shit board.

If you cant rev, drop the clutch and do an embarassing weak skid from stop, you aint good enough.
>>
>>16155819
Because Honda is gud at FWD.

The Prelude, Integra, and CR-X were fun cars tyo toss around in their day and even today, despite being FWD. No other company has matched that level in terms of FWD engineering.
>>
>>16155819
Because they've made their names at a time when the Japanese car industry was at its height. They're not bloated Ameribuckets.
>>
>>16155785
Sure if it's one from the 60s
>>
>>16155785

Even if it came with an LSX and RWD, I would touch it because it's a GM product.
>>
>>16155785
americunts are L I T E R A L L Y only good at making rwd + v8 coupes & sedans

why the fuck would i want to own a fwd shitbox with an anemic 4 or 6 cyl engine?
>>
>>16155785
do you know how BIG the new impala is?
>>
>>16155987
Yes. My mum owns one.
>>
>>16155785
If it was rear wheel drive and had muh vee-eyht
>>
extremely handsome. The new gen impala is also an excellent car to drive.
>>
>>16155875
I test drove an Acura and the accord v6.

They have some catching up.to do with regards to the Impala in the handling depth. Couple that with the timing belt and shit tier interior and there is no reason to buy the Hondas
>>
>>16155785
Dont you remeber about ten years ago? The Monte carlo sucked in all trims and yeah it was basically an impala coupe.
>>
File: doubt.png (38KB, 300x171px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
38KB, 300x171px
>>16157807
>They have some catching up.to do with regards to the Impala in the handling depth
>>
>>16158158

this
>>
>>16155785
If it was rwd and didn't suffer from shitty modern car design.
>>
>>16155819
Those people need to shut the hell up
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.