[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's their endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Logo_Fiat_Chrysler_Automobiles.png (165KB, 5365x2047px) Image search: [Google]
Logo_Fiat_Chrysler_Automobiles.png
165KB, 5365x2047px
What's their endgame?
>>
to make money
>>
>>16155427
this
>>
World constipation
>>
File: 1473296569027.jpg (4KB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
1473296569027.jpg
4KB, 150x113px
>Chrysler axing rwd 300 and replacing with fwd shitbox based on Pacifica minivan in 2021
>Dodge not updating challenger/charger until 2021 even though it has trouble competing
>5.7 L V8 has yet to be updated
>no SRT4 compact
>axed chrysler 200
>literally betting everything on SUVs and trucks and acting as if no Oil Crisis Part 2: Middle east boogalo will happen
>behind GM and Ford in everything

mfw I love dodge but know they are going down the shitter
>>
File: 2013+Dodge+Dart+Brochure14.jpg (260KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2013+Dodge+Dart+Brochure14.jpg
260KB, 1600x1200px
>make a better econobox than the neon
>employ idiots to manufacture and market it
>give up after 3 years
>????
>PROFIT!
>>
Marchionne doesn't want to do shit besides get Chrysler worthy enough to sell off
>>
>>16156466
>literally betting everything on SUVs and trucks and acting as if no Oil Crisis Part 2: Middle east boogalo will happen

it literally won't, especially under Trump

FCA is now primarily a rental car company
>>
>>16155422
To become the Peugeot of America
>>
Crashing the industry... With no survivors!
>>
>>16156567
fucking europoors, they want us to suffer like them.

This is inspiring me to buy a Camaro despite my hate for GM
>>
>>16156525
these cars have great styling, and even looked quick. I know I saw someone with a tuned 1.4 turbo.

The neon was great, could be fast and handled great for a FWD
>>
File: Jeep Compass.jpg (175KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Jeep Compass.jpg
175KB, 1200x800px
They want to sell a gazillion of these.
>>
I know it'll probably never happen but I want to see FCA mooch some of the new rotary tech off of Mazda
>3-rotor supercharged Hellcat
>4-rotor twin tarbo Snek
One can only dream
>>
>>16155422
Best guess is outright bankruptcy
>>
>>16156596
And the Dart is all those things. It isn't light like the Neon, but it's a lot safer, with a stiffer chassis made of lighter materials. Handles perfectly too, with the kind of barely-oversteering neutral feeling you want of any car, at least until the Daimler-era traction control decides it doesn't want you to have any fun. Ever.

It's a good car, and in particular a good AMERICAN car, but fucking retarded marketing -- did you see the commercial where they claimed it was designed by a bunch of laptop-toting young people the ad was passing off as "millennials"? Or the FNF tie in even though the car wasn't in the movie? --
coupled with shotgun build quality and terrible, automatic transmission options basically fucked the car in the eyes of the public. You could have a gutless 2-liter with the automatic out of a Sonata, or you can have glorious Italian turbo engine with "glorious" Italian Dual-Clutch "transmission" with accompanying Italian "electronics".

or you could get one of the manual turbo ones and it's genuinely the best shitbox ever made. They literally did not care about the car, they just slapped parts together and it kinda worked.

I do not understand FCA.
>>
>>16156630
That's the definition of crack pipe dreams.
>>
>>16155422

Crashing this horsepower war.
>>
>>16155422
To sell shitty Fiats in the US, even if they have to sacrifice Dodge and Chrysler to make it happen.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.