[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Th/o/ughts on the renegade?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 2015jeeprenegade-011.jpg (87KB, 873x546px) Image search: [Google]
2015jeeprenegade-011.jpg
87KB, 873x546px
>>
>>16147763
Junk
Each &
Every
Piece
+
Fix
It
Again
Tony
=
Shit
Horrible
Idiotic
Terrible
>>
The tail lights are neat.
>>
It's bretty ok
>>
>>16147763
It's a fiat with jeep badges
>>
>>16147763

they sell a lot of them. it's a good choice if you are willing to overlook how awful every single product FCA produces is.
>>
Parents were thinking about getting one, replacing Liberty they have. Curious if anyone has any more to add about them.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE5.jpg (61KB, 636x421px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE5.jpg
61KB, 636x421px
>>16147763
I saw one of these on the road today and thought it looked like the Twingo's retarded brother if it had those giant, metal braces they had in the 1600s and covered their entire face.

Stop Jeep. We have enough "compact SUV"s with bad gas mileage. Make the 2017 CJ concept that you showed us and teased us with </3
>>
>>16149437
Bonus: don't charge over $30 000 for it.
>>
>>16147763
Only owners I know are a gay couple. Also the only gay people I know. Take that as you will
>>
>>16147763
at my school i see like 3 every day, and i can get over how ugly they are, and how they look like they'd die if they tried going off road
>>
>>16147763
It's a FWD crossover with a haldex type front biased AWD system.

Garbage
>>
Any quick suggestions for similar style 4wd? Got about 15k to spend.
>>
>>16149543
1. why do you need 4wd?
2. how old are you willing to go?
>>
>>16149546
Roads don't get plowed for hours after we need to use them, farm etc.

Willing to go back few 2010ish?
>>
>>16149561
So you're basically going to offroad. What country? Maybe toss up a question here and get more offroad discussion (totally not shilling for my own thread)

>>16149378
>>
>>16149586
Naw, will largely be on road but will need to be able to handle it when it needs to. USA northern michigan, snow/mud can be a bitch.
>>
>expensive for what it is
>slow
>unreliable
>ridiculous oh so funky and hip design
>despite marketing a mediocre off roader
>non existant agility on the road
Better off with vitara s
>>
>>16147763
It's good that they went back to a more classic design with this one, it's a fun car and that's pretty much it

>>16147797
>>16149189
>le 70's italian electrics meme
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.