[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who had the comfiest dealerships?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: FSK-car-dealership-angle.jpg (420KB, 1500x1115px) Image search: [Google]
FSK-car-dealership-angle.jpg
420KB, 1500x1115px
Who had the comfiest dealerships?
>>
As if anyone on /o/ would know.
>>
>>16147572
>stealerships
>comfy

nigga u just went full retard.

buying a car from a private party is comfy assuming they can speak proper english and have taken care of the car.

shalom brother
>>
Lexus
>>
File: iskra lawrence got cakes.jpg (207KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
iskra lawrence got cakes.jpg
207KB, 1080x1350px
>>16147594
FOH broke ass nihga
>>
File: corvette_dealership.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
corvette_dealership.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
gm because they accommodate to my needs
>>
File: just.jpg (123KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
123KB, 675x1200px
GBE the squad its just us we dont need nobody
>>
>>16147595
pics from the /o/ meetup?
>>
>>16147614
ye senpai u got a fuccin problem
u can speak to my glock nigga.
im on top nigga
u aint shit and i got the block nigga

dont try and finnese me
i got mad jewish homies.
>>
>>16147572
Seems to depend more on the age of the dealership than the brand it sells

Pic related, fairly new Audi dealership here in Los Angeles
>>
>>16147649
every audi dealership made within the last 6 years looks exactly like that. with that aluminimum mesh shit on the outside
>>
>>16147613
That shirt sounds a lot like consent.
>>
Lexus
>>
>>16147603
This. They basically have a cafe for free in every dealership. I eat so much every time I go there.
>>
>>16147572
>Who had the comfiest dealerships?

In my area, Lexus and Cadillac. The cadillac one was pretty luxurious. The lexus one was ridiculous and over the top with the carpeted entry for the cars driving in. I felt intimidated even looking at cars there so I left fast.
>>
>>16148149
my lexus dealer is the nicest in town too.

>indoor car ports to drive away in your new car
>nice lounge area with someone there to make you coffee and serve snacks
>the entire mechanic bay is one giant garage with a/c
>pull up car for service, door ways leading directly to each service writers office
>free oil changes and car washes for life, regardless of what car you buy from them (I got a used IS for 12k).

the entire place is really well planned. this all depends on the dealer owners though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.