[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Nismo really worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 370z.jpg (42KB, 730x407px) Image search: [Google]
370z.jpg
42KB, 730x407px
So I'm ready to finally buy a big boy car, after being stuck with a little automatic grocery getter for 5 five years, and I've been looking at the 370z lately. I was wondering if the Nismo model is really worth it. I probably won't buy it soon, because I'm enlisting, and that will give me plenty of time to save up a larger down payment. I'm also looking at a BRZ as a cheaper alternative.
>>
You could get an SS 1LE for that price, which would annihilate it in both corners and straights
>>
>>16147291
Yeah true. But I really hate the fatness of the Camaro
>>
>>16147283
Get a miata, drop in an ls at the front and a bag of sand to the back faggot
>>
>>16147296

370z is kinda fat itself.

BRZ.
>>
>>16147306
I think I'd have to see them side by side. I plan to visit a few dealerships. But yeah the more I think of it, the BRZ with a few mods seems more likely
>>
>>16147283

Get the ND or a Fiata

If you can afford it, a NA Miats with a Flyin Miata V8 swap is amazing. FMs package is pretty well sorted and bulletproof too, so no worrying about poor craftsmanship.
>>
>>16147346
The Miata is definetly on my watchlist. The only thing that bothers me is the normie perception of the Miata
>>
>>16147355
Fiata Abarth is basically a Miata that no normie would see as a Miata
>>
>>16147361
I'll go look at one
>>
>>16147283
I'd recommend the sport model since it's a lot cheaper than the Nismo and still has a LSD. Or get the 2017 BRZ and boost it later. It'd be faster and cheaper than a Nismo.
>>
>>16147361
You're right, they'd look at it like some faggot, unreliable Italian piece of shit
>>
Lotus Elise
Lotus Elise
Lotus Elise
Lotus Elise
Lotus Elise
Lotus Elise Lotus Elise Lotus Elise
Lotus Elise Lotus Elise Lotus Elise
>>
Idk about the nismos but I had a little street race with a girl in a newish stock black on black 350z and she almost was able to keep up, got her gud in twisties though. Probably driver error, could be car. Who knows.
>>
i hate to say it but for the money the 370z is not worth it, unless you are getting one used.

If you're going new the new mustang and camaro destroy this car. Im not a american car guy but there is no denying that right now for the price you cant beat these cars.

If you're looking for something in the 20-30k range you better look at a FoST or a FiST (speed3 if you're looking for something used). the BRZ is garbage. The only way a BRZ is worth it is if you has a spare LS engine just sitting around.
>>
>>16147371
Normies don't know or care. It's a cool, exotic looking, they probably think it makes 300hp.
>>
>>16147388
Alright. I have taken the Mustang into consideration
>>
>>16147306
BRZ Master Race
>>
>>16147371
>>16147390
Get the abarth.
>>
>>16147283
Keep in mind, the 370z is an aging platform and hasn't had many updates in 7+ years. Very overpriced when new.

BRZ + boost
Fiata Abarth
ND
Even 2 to 3 year old American muscle starts becoming temping.
>>
>>16147283
The Fiata isn't that much faster than the Miata in terms of low RPM acceleration, and apparently has a notchier shifter. ND on the other hand seems to have somewhat lost the gay reputation, but has gained somewhat of a midlife crisis one.
>>
File: 2016-11-11_212754.png (3MB, 1920x718px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-11_212754.png
3MB, 1920x718px
it's some outdated crap with cheap fugly plastic everywhere.

Wait for the 280z or whatever the next iteration will be called or just do the right thing and buy a Challenger/Camaro/Mustang
>>
>>16147831
Wow that looks like shit
>>
File: 2016-11-11_213107.png (3MB, 1918x718px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-11_213107.png
3MB, 1918x718px
>>16147831
The italian rebadged miata is much better looking imo. And you literally just have to go stage 1 or 2 perf tune and it become a very fast car.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.