[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ford forcus Dipped Beam Bulb Fault

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: ford.jpg (344KB, 1296x968px) Image search: [Google]
ford.jpg
344KB, 1296x968px
Hello guys, i started my car and the display reads
Dipped Beam Bulb Fault, both of my headlights are gone.
What to do? is it simple to change lightbulbs in a model from 2012.
>>
>>16144555
You might as well scrap it at this point
>>
>>16144565
I was thinking about that, but i kinda need my car at the moment for work and it's freezing outside.
So do you have anything useful?
>>
Just change them dude
>>
Sounds like a write off m8
>>
>>16144555
the beam bulb dip switches are bad, changing the bulbs won't help you
>>
>>16144731
So what to do, go to my local ford guys?
>>
You're not neglecting the part where you tried to install HIDs, are you?
>>
>>16144884
I haven't touched anything that has something to do with the lights. I mostly just go to the ford dealer or one of my dad's friends who works in at ford , but i don't live near my parents, so that option isn't possible.
>>
>>16144768
I was lying. Don't have a clue actually. What does Google say?
>>
>>16145000
google says change it, but some fuck was talking about a repair for 2.500 Dollars. Btw I live in a country where we have to have the lights on nonstop, so it's kinda annoying. Just for additional info i'm really bad with the lights and other small stuff on cars. When i was younger my dad just showed me how to fix things with the motor and other important stuff.
>>
>>16144555
Are you running stock bulbs or HIDs?
>>
>>16145087
Hmm, i think i have HID's actually
>>
>>16145115
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/mk3-focus/266857-dipped-beam-bulb-fault.html
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/mk3-focus/275526-2012-hid-thread-info-only-no-arguing.html
>>
>>16145223
Thanks a lot, i only got hits from european sites for some reason, even though i typed it in english.
i'll call my local ford tomorrow also.
>>
what did you dip them in?
>>
>>16145390
My favorite sauce
>>
I went to the local ford dealer in town, i only had to pay for the new lights, thanks for the help guys
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.