[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So whats the general consensus of the RX8?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 8MO2y.jpg (329KB, 1504x1000px) Image search: [Google]
8MO2y.jpg
329KB, 1504x1000px
So whats the general consensus of the RX8?
>>
File: Junk+Sign[1].jpg (62KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Junk+Sign[1].jpg
62KB, 960x720px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUBhJM2An34

Like a good, hardtop rotary version of the Miata.

You fuckers just gotta take care of them
>>
>>16141152
Pretty much this. If you don't wanna work on the car then prepare to blow apex seals out the exhaust.

Other than that, magic Mazda handling and clamshell doors to make the bitches wetter than niagra falls.
>>
too cute for it's own good. many women and normies bought these, not knowing that rotaries require maintenance and care to stay running. Most of them are on their 2nd or 3rd engine.
>>
>>16141414
Rip :(
>>
>>16141144
bump
>>
File: IMG_3027.jpg (124KB, 640x640px)
IMG_3027.jpg
124KB, 640x640px
STOP BUYING ROTARY ENGINES REEEEEEEE
>>
great car if you can find one for cheap enough in decent condition
the most daily driveable rotary, doesnt require any maintenance other than oil changes every 3k miles and spark plugs when needed (along with other normal shit). fbs and fcs are old rust buckets that need something done every month even if the engines are bulletproof.
same platform as nc mx5, is beast on the track with some weight stripped and aggressive suspension/tires

dump the cat converter and get a real exhaust, upgrade ignition coils and premix. literally all the problems with the engine are solved.
>>
>>16141170
>>16141170
Working on an NA rotary includes oil changes every 3000 miles and topping up half a quart of oil halfway through.
That's fucking it. If you can handle that, you can handle a rotary.

(unless you're an idiot who drives your car hard before it's warmed up. No hope for anyone who does that)
>>
>>16141144

Pigfat with a horribly engineered torquelss wonder of an engine.
>>
>>16142195
sadly some people cant even keep new hondas and toyotas running for more than two years. rotary is forever doomed in the public market
>>
>>16142202
Fuck this gay earth.

You niggers seriously hate weight reduction/distribution and high revving engines?
>>
>>16142209
Literally this. How fucking hard is it to keep up with your oil. Nowadays you got forums that can tell you the exact amount of oil to put in and a bunch of other helpful shit, not to mention tutorial videos.
>>
>>16142270
I don't know. All I know is that I got an FC for cheap and I rev the piss out of it and drift it and it handles so fucking amazing and puts a smile on my face every time I drive it. God damn Mazda made some good cars.
>>
>>16141144

Its a pretty good car but has too many problems for most people.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.