[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of car is HE driving in this pic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: MAD_MAN_TRUMP.jpg (355KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
MAD_MAN_TRUMP.jpg
355KB, 960x1440px
>You're a mad man if you can guess it.
>>
>>16139815
54' Lincoln Continental
>>
File: 496.jpg (25KB, 454x418px) Image search: [Google]
496.jpg
25KB, 454x418px
>>16139827
I don't think so...
>>
>>16139815
'65 Coupe DeVille
>>
I'm suspecting a shoop here. The way the chrome headlight bezel comes up on the pointy fender as well as the tapered hood notch look like late '60s Cadillac, but round mirrors in general belong to the mid '50s or earlier, and black plastic wipers belong to the '80s and especially in such an exposed way to '80s shitboxes as any upscale car would've hidden them behind the hood since the '70s.
>>
>>16139841
>black plastic wipers
Get your brain checked. Nobody uses plastic for the wiper arms.
>>
File: 65-Caddy-Eldorado-Burg-003.jpg (258KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
65-Caddy-Eldorado-Burg-003.jpg
258KB, 1024x768px
'65 or so Cadillac.
>>
>>16139841
nigger you dumb
>>
>>16139905
Yeah, but plastic covers. Or they've been painted black on that car.
>>
>>16139936
I see a chrome thing and I want it painted black
>>
>>16139939
And it is a LOT cheaper than re-plating. Way cheaper. A can of shit black paint at Walmart costs $0.98. Cheap. Cheap as fuck.
>>
>>16139954
Yeah and it's also gonna look like ass and put the car one step above junkyard material. Don't buy a Cadillac if you can't afford the chrome.
>>
>>16139954
Jesus don't get walmart spray paint.
>bought some white walmart spray paint to do some shitty christmas decorations
>almost no coverage
>take it back and buy something actually good
>>
>>16139936
They're chrome they are lit from behind/poorly photoshopped.
>>16139837
This anon is right.
>>
>>16139841
The wiper arms are chrome. They seem black because they are reflecting the shadows on the semi matte black car.

In order to light a reflective surface, you need to cover it with large light source placed close to the subject. Because reflective surfaces can only reflect the shape of the light source.
A small or far away light source will produce specular highlights. A good example are those tiny white dots on the polished steering wheel.

You can see the light source used in that grille under the windshield wiper. Its similar to fluorescent tube
>>
>>16139989
KEK!!!
>>
File: oh suits you sir.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
oh suits you sir.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
is it ever going to be this great again?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.