[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW THE FUCK DO I PARK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1478607741892.jpg (820KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478607741892.jpg
820KB, 700x1000px
Today is my driving test and I am incredibly bad at parking. Are there any tips or guidelines so I won't get my shit fucked up?
>>
Practice.
>>
>>16139184
Um
>>
>>16139183
alright
likely, you'll only have to pull up to a curb for your test, so just turn into it and confirm with your side mirror
generally speaking, since all cars are different
line up the edge of the passenger handle with the curb in your side mirror and you'll be a good distance away from the curb
if you're trying to get into a parking spot, just give it a wide berth, for example there's a spot on your right perpendicular to traffic, so you start by turning left/going more left in the lane, then turn right in. Its a lot of practice really, but you can watch people who do it flawlessly and try to copy
>>
>>16139200
thank you so much, I'll try my best
>>
>>16139183
Why are you taking a driving test when you dont know how to do something that takes just a few tries to get?

At the very least just signal and blindspot check. Dont forget the handbrake.
>>
File: ss+(2016-10-16+at+10.16.31).jpg (44KB, 630x432px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-16+at+10.16.31).jpg
44KB, 630x432px
>>16139183
Reverse, look over your right shoulder. When you see the parked car's left light start turn the wheel one time. When the tail of your car has passed their front look at your left mirror and adjust the wheel as needed. Once you are paralell to the lines undo the wheel and reverse all the way in.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S6GNzVJ1VU

Like this. Until it fits.
>>
You passed or what?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.