[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friends dad is selling his 84 chrysler imperial for 5 grand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>friends dad is selling his 84 chrysler imperial for 5 grand
>very well maintained
>18k miles
Should i take the plunge? It would be a nice secondary vehicle.

I have no clue about the value of these cars, that's the problem.
>>
>>16135479
Yes. How much?
>>
>>16135483
err, right. $5k. jew him down for a family price
>>
>>16135479
That car is fucking ugly
>>
>>16135489
No, its fucking comfy
>>
What a miserable pile of shit.
>>
>>16135493
Things can be both comfy and ugly
>>
>>16135489
The one irl is black with red interior and looks pretty sweet.
>>
>>16135479
5000 burgers

No fucking way
>>
>>16135479
its extremely hideous.. Like a compact ripoff of a honest limousine like a 7 series or s class. I guess they were doing the kia/hyundai thing before they were even doing it.
>>
>>16135479
Before you buy, you need to be able to use it. Otherwise you have a white elephant.

You realize that commercial parking spaces have been resized since way back then. That car would no longer legally fit in many of our downtown parking spaces which were re-sized for modern car lengths.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 674x451px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 674x451px
>>16135823
>That car would no longer legally fit in many of our downtown parking spaces which were re-sized for modern car lengths.

lmao, what the fuck are those overweight pigs going to do about it?
>"hey we're going to give you a ticket not because you did anything wrong but because the city made the parking spots too small"
>"that'll teach you"
>>
File: 1418118858556.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1418118858556.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
Holy shit that thing is an abomination. Looks like someone in a chop shop added another set of doors to a 2 doors.
>>
>>16135845
>buy a bus
>park it over more than one contemporary space
>NOT MY FAULT FUCK PIGS

They will find a way to ticket you
>>
>>16135941
are you fucking retarded?

buses are obviously classified differently from passenger cars, such as the one OP was considering buying.

the dumb faggots behind our police forces will certainly give you a ticket if you have an """unusually long""" car, but you can definitely fight that shit & win.

if that was your only car, what the fuck can you do about it? the pigs cannot force you into buying another car or outlaw a car made ~30 years ago for no fucking reason.

having an uncommon & strangely proportioned car is not a federal crime, fucktard.
>>
>>16135479
>50 in. Longer than first gen s80
Damn
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.