[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Power Window Woes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: mazda-3-sport-2008-wallpaper-5.jpg (104KB, 1280x782px) Image search: [Google]
mazda-3-sport-2008-wallpaper-5.jpg
104KB, 1280x782px
>Buy 08 Mazda3 i sedan with 68k miles
>Master window switch only controls drivers window 100% of the time, all other windows are so-so
>Get 2006 master window switch, all windows work but drivers window which goes down once and then won't respond.

What do /o/?
>>
>>16133000
Stop spilling shit in your switches.
Or just take it apart and clean it moron
Mine work fine in my mazda3 and im over 160k miles
>>
>>16133011
I can take the switch out, but what should I clean it with? Computer duster?
>>
>>16133014
electrical contact cleaner
>>
>>16133035
Time to lurk some forums to see if I can find a guide. I thought replacing the switch would've solved the issue immediately too
>>
>>16133048
how do you like your M3 btw? I've got an 06. I think it's pretty nice for an econobox
>>
>>16133048
If it was a new switch. Yeah. Used switches can have dirty contacts too
>>
>>16133053
I got it after my 97 camry got totaled. Its a nice little daily driver with some attitude in the looks department. Once I get this door switch thing solved and replace the thermostat im sure ill be loving it even more
>>
>>16133000
>buying the small engine
you dun goofed. i bet the pos is auto too.
>>
>>16133000

you return it and get the mazdaspeed 3
>>
The drivers side window on my 2008 Mazda 3 won't go back up after I let it down all the way. I finally got it back up and never let it down anymore.
>>
>>16133000
Wiring diagram
>>
Has anyone driven the 2011 ish mazda 3 sp25s? or even the newer sp25? I am looking at either the 2011 ish ones or finance a new one.

Only reason im not jumping on a new one is because it is a years salary for me (apprentice)
>>
>>16133000
Your question is worded weird but sounds like it needs to be initialized. Usually that involves rolling it completely up then holding the button up again for a few seconds till you hear a faint click. Google the process for your specific car if this doesn't work
>>
>>16134534
Yeah, my wife has a 2012 sp25.

The extra torque makes a real difference to the driving experience compared with the 2 litre. Hers is manual. I can't speak for the automatic one
>>
>>16134633
I can only find guides for how to do it with the mazda 6 D:
>>
>>16134862
This guy >>16134633 is right, it should be the same method for all Mazdas of that era. I think you low the window to the bottom and hold the button for three seconds then roll it all the way up and hold for another three seconds. If you ever change the battery you'll have to do it again.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.