[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hit & run a shitty parked car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Godhelpme.png (25KB, 580x473px) Image search: [Google]
Godhelpme.png
25KB, 580x473px
So I was in a rush to college today and as I went to park there was this parking spot that wasn't taken. The issue was there was this merc that was crooked into the free parking spot. I pull through but notice it's too tight and either way I won't be able to open my doors to get out. So for a solid 5-10 minutes I'm trying to reverse out of this parking spot without hitting either cars and I happen to nick the merc right above the rear tire. A chunk of this area above the tire got broken inward. Thing is it was a small little bump I didn't feel or hear anything major so there's a part of me that believes I didn't cause that damage. The thing is though my car is 99% fine a small little scratch and nothing more, no dent, no paint, damage , NOTHING. I panicked, my stomach dropped and I faked a note while the two witnesses walked away, then I hopped in my car and drove home. With close inspection of my car, there is a small scratch that I can probobly buff out within the hour. If there is a broad school email or something about this incident I will fess up. The thing is my name is clean i've never had an accident, ticket or any kind of infraction. Can I actually get away with this? There's no parking cameras and people seemed to walk casually. I've never had this happen before so I'm still kinda shaky about it, aside from the hit and run that happened to me a while back.
>>
youre a piece of shit and I hope they catch you on a camera
>>
>>16131449
I'm going back to later today, I will leave an actual note.
>>
>>16131447
>Hit and run

Enjoy your time in prison, you criminal.
>>
>>16131457
I'm going to talk to the office then about this.
>>
>>16131447
Willing to bet you would have been on here whining about how someone damaged your shitbox and didn't leave a note if the roles were reversed.

/o/nimals the lot of you
>>
File: 1102161122b.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px)
1102161122b.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
Someone hit my car and took off while it was parked. I just bought it after someone totaled my other car and took off. :^(
>>
>>16131447
>can i actually get away with this?

No. Enjoy prison & the shower rapes.
And also enjoy going to hell for all eternity for your dishonesty.
>>
>>16131447
Shit anon. Welcome to the life. Before you know it you'll be a hardened criminal, your back turned to the very society that chewed you up and spit you out. Some days you'll be able to remember what it was like not to look over your shoulder at every turn. You'll remember how light and carefree you felt, before you had to bear the burden of crime, hate, and a nickel plated colt with a magazine of bullets just waiting to take the next chip out of your humanity. You're one of us now.
>>
>>16131452
Don't bother.

Asshole merc driver had it coming to him.
Probably wont even notice his car was nicked.
>>
Indeed.
Parking is a skill left only to the well trained, keen eyed and brave of heart. Lying, well that is the realm of cowards, scoundrels and politicians. You, sir or madam, spent 5-10 difficult minutes attempting to do a job that is well above your skill set. Had you managed your time correctly you could have parked 5 to 10 minutes from this place and simply walked, avoiding such unpleasantness and showing us all that you are a bottle tier human being.
If you learn anything from your college experience we can only hope that it is that the world revolves around the sun.
And that when the timer sounds on the French fry machine, that means they are done.
>>
Bottle= bottom
>>
>>16131447
>hit and run
>faking a card
>mercedes

alright, this is bait. how i know?
you literally do one of the worst fucking things a car driver can do, and where do you post it? on fucking /o/. theres shitloads of random or advice boards on here who are exactly as qualified to help you as we are here, but no, you have to post your fucking shit story on a board where people actually care about cars.

if its not: youre a piece of fucking shit. i hope they catch you. i hope they fucking bury you. youre the kind of trashbag that runs as soon as anything happens he cant deal with, even if its his fault. you probably would run someone over too and then just take off because "oh god i was so shaky and afraid im sorry"

youre trash. make it right you fucker.
>>
>>16131508
stop purchasing automobiles and ride a bicycle
>>
>>16131706
Somehow I don't think you made any actual points here, but nice write up
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.