[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are evos really that good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8602.jpg (42KB, 599x321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8602.jpg
42KB, 599x321px
Are evos really that good?
>>
MISFIRUINGU SYSTEM
>>
yes, thats why i bought one

the interior on the older models is economy car teir, seriously think toyota corolla

the last gen was fastest stock and had the best interior as well as torque vectoring without needing nearly as many electronic systems as audi who is a mostly fwd biased drive system anyways, compaired to the mostly rwd biased setup standard on all the evo x
>>
Nope, a toyota trueno can beat one.
>>
>>16129539
>Are evos really that good?

Depends what year and model

On Tsukuba stock, the Evo V RS holds the fastest time
The AYC GSR models are actually slower
>>
>>16129542
That was so fucking dumb, was ANTI RAGU just not cool enough to shout that they had to come up with something stupid?
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 458x602px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 458x602px
Does this board need a big banner that says "initial D is not real life" or what?
>>
>>16129613
But I have a masters in Initial D and drift everywhere I go.
>>
>>16129613
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR LIES
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>16129548
>as audi who is a mostly fwd biased drive system
You just lost all credibility.
>>
>>16129548
Leased
Automatic
Frs
>>
>>16130160
What kind of a fag would do such a thing?
Probably a tripfag.
>>
>>16129539
TOUGE NO SAIKOU MASHIN
>>
>>16129613
I don't know. The whole lonely driver thing is pretty real
>>
>>16129613
It's just exaggerated racing concepts though. It always annoys me when I see people complaining about Takumi "teleporting", when it's just an effect to exaggerate how much more experience he has with the 86 vs drivers that haven't reached that point with their cars.
>>
>>16129601
But anon, they mean the same thing and MISFIRUINGU SYSTEM sounds cooler, albeit a little more misleading.
>>
>>16130062
quattro uses torque vectoring with an implicit 80%bias towards the front with the bias shifting to the rear as grip is lost

ie. fwd biased awd
ie.ie. fwd
>>
>>16130632
> 80%bias towards the front
But you're wrong. even the old quattros are 50/50 with them going both ways and the newer ones are 60/40 back/front.
But you're probably trolling since you said evo has bias towards the back AND has less electrical systems to help it than the quattro. But you're also a namefag so you might just be that much of an idiot.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.