[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it me /o/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_6908.jpg (336KB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6908.jpg
336KB, 2048x1360px
I think this is the most underrated car on the market right now. Is it because that The Lincoln Motor Company has been associated with the baby boomers crowd?
>>
You k is, the more threads you make about this car, the more you open up yourself to criticisms of being a "shill," rightly or wrongly.
>>
>>16126636
They choose to kill Mercury over Lincoln.
>>
I want Lincoln to succeed, if only because Lexus has given up on making cushy cars in a misguided attempt to be German. Unfortunately, Ford continues to mismanage Lincoln, willingly or otherwise.
>>
>>16126655
>dubs confirm validity of post content
>>
>>16126672
>Lexus has given up on making cushy cars

They haven't.

The "F' model Lexii are just riced-out versions of already cushy cars, in the same vain of AMG and M.
>>
>>16126672
You are definitely right anon, Lexus is lost right now. They spent way too much time focusing on German made cars and lost their own vision on what it means to make amazing and forward thinking cars.
>>
>>16126655
I'm actually the guy who shills the Continental and MKZ, I'm not op
>>
>>16126749
Here's your (you)
>>
File: lincoln-continental-13225.jpg (707KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
lincoln-continental-13225.jpg
707KB, 1280x960px
>>16126636
How can a car that went on sale less than a month ago be overrated? Even the reviews look positive. The car is literally the most generic looking luxury car I have ever seen. Incredibly bland looking. Nothing special about it except the establish "Continental" name. What I really don't understand is how anyone can become so suddenly infatuated with it. Are you European? Is that why you call it "The Lincoln Motor Company"? I wish I could fucking adblock these threads.
>>
>>16126849
They're supposed to be an understated and 'quiet luxury' type car. Not super flashy.
>>
File: IMG_6911.jpg (36KB, 454x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6911.jpg
36KB, 454x418px
>>16126849
Calm down anon, I understand your point but all I'm asking is a simple "yes or no" question.

>Do you thinks the car is underrated or not?
>>
>>16126880
Judging by how many threads I see about it now, I'd say overrated.
>>
>>16126917
At least you stayed on topic and gave an answer. I respect you for that anon.
>>
>>16126636
I know nothing about it other than its a ford luxury car.
ford luxury.
lmao.
>>
>>16126636
>reskinned Ford Taurus
>looks kinda like a new Jag

A M E R I C A N L U X U R Y
>>
>>16126970
Well at least they moved away from copying aston
>>
File: IMG_6917.jpg (37KB, 534x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6917.jpg
37KB, 534x300px
>>16126978
True. I hate when they did that.
>Pic related another example.
>>
>>16126636
Everyone here is just spouting memes. The Lincoln may not have an original look, it may have a transverse engine (not like the grandpas who buy it give a shit), and it may be a tad bit expensive, but holy fucking SHIT is it comfy.

You don't even know theres a road under the car. It is an incredibly comfortable mile-muncher, with enough technology to stay entertained on 12+ hour road trips.

It is as comfortable, or more so, than all of the competition, for much less money.
>>
>>16127113
A Hyundai Genesis is just as comfy with better reliability and dealer service.
>>
>>16127133
Dealer service depends on your location, but otherwise I agree with you.
>>
>>16126636
who photoshopped the lincoln logo onto a jaguar
>>
>>16126699
>and M

umm
>>
File: IMG_6919.jpg (25KB, 593x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6919.jpg
25KB, 593x376px
>>16127143
I'm talking about general cost. Most parts are made by third party parts manufacturers. If you take your car to the dealership for repairs YOU are a madman.
>>
>>16127163
I do, because the Koreans service my vehicles for free.
>>
File: proportions.jpg (103KB, 971x475px) Image search: [Google]
proportions.jpg
103KB, 971x475px
>>16127094
What's the point of copying Aston if you're going to ignore their most important philosophy: proportional beauty. That car is disgusting
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.