[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buyer's Remorse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 340.jpg (51KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
340.jpg
51KB, 640x425px
Long story short, sold this kid a winter beater Jeep XJ for 1000 bucks. Great tires, heat worked, 4x4 works. Shit is just rusty, paint fade,windshield crack etc.
Next day kid is saying all this little shit is wrong with it. Kid inspected it before sale and test drive it and he is mechanically inclined.

Ive come to realize no matter what, ppl with feel they always get ripped off not matter how low the price. Fucking ppl being this cheap over winter beaters.
>>
>>16124410
>ppl with feel they always get ripped off not matter how low the price

No shit.
>>
>be 16
>save up enough money from part time vatozone checks for dd
>check out sweet ass pontiac trans am on craigslist
>so pumped up about it in person that the undercarriage doesn't get checked out
>buy the trans am
>driving home
>notice it handles weird on the highway
>arrive at destination
>get under car
>half of the rear frame is 2x4's
>seller says to get fucked when told to refund

kids will always be dumbasses
>>
>>16124423
shit if youre going to greentext make sure it atleast makes sense first damn.
>>
>>16124445
It makes sense. It's just full of errors.
Can't be bothered to fix a quote.
>>
>>16124410
News flash anon, that's not a jeep xj
>>
>>16124470
holy shit its not?
>>
>>16124444
Checked

And pics of the 2x4's?

A few year back my friend bought an e38 740i with no title for something cheap like $700 iirc. Car actually seemed fine mechanically but he bought it just to flip before the clock got to zero on the 8cyl time bomb under the hood of those things. Didn't even do any work to the car or drive it much, just posted it for sale on CL and some nig bought it for like $1100 a couple days later.

Nigs gonna nig so of course he blew a radiator hose like a day later, overheated the thing and just rekt the motor. Tried calling and bitching a bunch and just had to tell this dude to fuck off. What do you expect buying an old 7-Series for $1100? That's exactly why dude got rid of the car right away instead of cruising the car for a couple months before flipping it like he does with most cars. Didn't help that nig went and tried to run it hot after the hose blew off.
>>
>jeep XJ
>shows a fucking Loyale
>>
>>16124510
lol o/tists will always find anything to crybaaby about.

>y u no say pic not related.
>y u no show us exact car being talked about ITT

we have no mental capacity to know pic related is winter beater shitbox.
>>
>>16124506
nah, the kid that got burned posted it to a normiebook group that is now set to private.

iirc it was basically the entire rear end. we gave him shit for buying a half-assed Morgan. good times.

and yea, nigs always gonna nig. the ghetto is where old bimmers and mercs go to die.
>>
>>16124539
It's also where new Altimas and Chargers go to get repo'd.
>>
>>16124561
suburbans, crown vics, base model chargers with retarded wheels and rubber band tires.

its always former police interceptors too. gotta keep muh spotlight and bull bar on there.
>>
>>16124410
>Ive come to realize no matter what, ppl with feel they always get ripped off not matter how low the price.

Retail stores discover there are all kinds of customers. Some are scammers and some are simply customers from hell that cannot ever be satisfied even though they desperately need the product.

When I was in high school, there were any number of constantly grumbling students. Nothing pleased them if their friends mocked it. So I bet part of that kid's grumbling about your car is because his friends mocked him for having a car that has corrosion on it. Those kids are sensitive about prestige and past shows like "keeping up with the kardashians".
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.