[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What model and color car increases your chances of getting a gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: hj23.gif (20KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
hj23.gif
20KB, 633x758px
What model and color car increases your chances of getting a gf?
>>
>>16121907
/feel thread
>>
File: 1475998333846.jpg (442KB, 2025x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1475998333846.jpg
442KB, 2025x1350px
>>16121907
not being a cringeworthy faggot would be the first step.

step two - literally any car
>>
statistically: black F150.

But seriously, most women really don't give a fuck what kind of car you have. As long as its clean, well taken care of, and not driven by a slob, you should be able to get almost anyone.

Actually, even some slobs get 9/10 gfs, so really all you need is good social skills or some other benefit such as being a drug dealer. I mean look at frosty.
>>
>>16121971
im willing to bet the guy that drives this weighs about 130lbs

and drinks a lot of energy drinks.

OP

dude,
you're only as good looking as you think you are. so cut out any negative thought about yourself, in fact.

it's the obvious answer but,

eat good, get plenty of sleep and start working out

p90x will do the trick fast

unless u just want shit to fall in your lap

then i dont know what to tell u

buy a fucking aston martin
>>
>>16121907

Can't say that it will help you get girlfriend, but after owning several fairly "utilitarian" type vehicles, I recently purchased a slightly used black Mustang GT convertible. This thing gets looks, compared to the vehicles I used to drive. Women DO like this car. Take that as you will. However, if you're a loser, no car will help you.
>>
>>16121907
Red miata
>>
>>16121907
any car that gets you to the gym.
>>
>>16121907
Black E92 328i.
>>
>>16122278
Same. I think a properly done mustang will get more looks than a Ferrari.
>>
>>16122337
I think so.

And if a guy is content with the much cheaper base V6 model (which I'm not) even that would work, since most bitches wouldn't know the difference anyhow!
>>
some girls like a jeep because it reminds them of their days of envying their barbie and her jeep.

there's also this theory that jeep drivers are somehow outgoing and fun.
>>
File: mfw3.jpg (57KB, 378x337px) Image search: [Google]
mfw3.jpg
57KB, 378x337px
>>16122310
>mfw
>>
>>16122310
Wrong, dark grey E90 330i.
>>
slammed honda civic with a sick body mod that your uncle did in his shop, with a stock engine but a straight pipe so everyone can here when dat dere vtec kicks in

just do a few handbrake turns in ur local mcdonalds car park and you'll get a gf in no time
>>
>>16122227
Out of all of us, we have a true friend here.
>>
>>16122444

Actually it's a navy blue F07 535i GT.
>>
>>16121907
All of them
>>
>>16121907
Most won't care, and those that do will tell you what they like. Just have something that works and isn't dirty, rusty, or ugly.
>>
>>16123555
Kek
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.