[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jap cars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: download (30).jpg (27KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
download (30).jpg
27KB, 268x188px
What is the main appeal of Japanese cars (tuners), it seems like most people who have them just ruin them with stickers like these i saw on a r34 and it made me laugh (pic related), or try to destroy the car in someway or another. And everyone thinks they are supreme drift cars or something and in reality you do not need one of these cars to drift, they may have good chassis for doing this but really you don't 100% spend your money on these vape taxed, usually molested, 'sliding' meme machines. Now i do not hate these cars as for example the S15 is a nice looking car and i wouldn't mind having one, or a 04 wrx only because i love Colin mcrea but that's the same reason they're expensive, as long as its not had any parts removed and/or fucked.

I do like older Japanese cars like the Skyline 2000gtr (only skyline i'd buy), the rx3's or like a Toyota 2000gt (funny looking car isn't it) none of which i can afford :(

Like i said my problem isn't the car its the people who do these things that are perfectly normal and fine. I am a guy who likes most cars (mostly muscle and v8's, not that this matters) but when people do this type of stuff its like why do this at all. One of my friends wants a 180sx, i do not care that he likes this car because i know he will not molest it, i also like the look of this car to (unless the panels are connected by zip-ties or other shit). If you are going to buy one to put cancer stickers on it, pretend to be dagumi and be an autistic weeb that plz kys, BUT if this is not what you want than than plz go ahead, make your car presentable, even if you don' have the money there is ways to show you're not completely autismo.

Thats part of what i think anyway, so what about you?
>>
People can do whatever, who cares, I need people to make fun of like you OP, you dick sucking faggot
>>
>>16118056
Im pretty sure people who put stickers on cars like that are retarded
>>
>>16118056
Some ones put stickers on there car and is clearly butthurt
>>
tldr
>>
>>16118056
I agree with do want you want anon its just this is what i think ok dont lose your shit and call people faggot when they come up with a argument, well formulated or not
>>
>>16118092
>>16118163
>3 posters
>5 posts
samefaging OP
>>
>>16118201
ik but i was just thinking plus kinda doing something
>>
File: 1385334537746.gif (2MB, 180x135px) Image search: [Google]
1385334537746.gif
2MB, 180x135px
>>16118208
>ik but i was just thinking plus kinda doing something
>>
>>16118242
But i cant prove that can i now
>>
>>16118046
Western cancer, is what it is.

Degeneracy and low testosterone kids everywhere, with fuck-ups for parents and no guidance in life. Rather than taking care of something (a car in this case) and aspiring for something better, they either fuck it up purposefully for attention or don't even possess the self awareness required to do anything in a mature or tasteful manner.

>make your car presentable, even if you don' have the money there is ways to show you're not completely autismo.

basically this my friend
>>
>>16118310
Thank you
But this is /o/ so normal opinions are bad
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.