[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MINI Coopers Exist Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 1.jpg (2MB, 2000x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
2MB, 2000x1230px
>Get Hired at Mini Cooper Dealership
>College Fag its ok I enjoy being broke as long as im around cars when I work
>Wash and Porter all day
>2012 JCW Coupe 208hp
>Have genuine fun even if I was driving the car for like 2 minutes

Mini makes stupid cars, but at least the stupid cars are fun.

Anyway I think we need to acknowledge that Mini coopers exist at least once a year on /o/.
>>
>mfw the only thing i really like are the factory toggle switches

other than that i would never want to own one out of warranty
>>
File: 1.jpg (66KB, 615x386px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
66KB, 615x386px
>>16115893
If it had 20 more hp and was rwd and was $5K cheaper these things will sell like crazy.

Also they are too much, like the one I drove had the same paintjob in the picture and had like 15,000 miles, They want 20k for it.

The 2016 has 228hp instead of in 2012 the 208hp and they start at 30k.
>>
File: 1.jpg (60KB, 750x469px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
60KB, 750x469px
only reason minis took off
>>
>>16115889
>get to drive and clean Minis
>don't have to deal with repair bills
>don't have to deal with people questioning your masculinity
tbqhwypham that sounds pretty fun, only thing better is if they let you hoon it
>>
I've got a jcw mini and its a riot.
It's an r53 so it's supercharged instead of turbo which adds a lot to the character.
Combined with the optional LSD and jcw exhaust its the most hilarious thing I've driven it knocks spots off a standard gt86.
But I'm less convinced by the newer models, with their lighter steering and weird niches they try to fill
>>
>>16115889
New minis are simply not minis.

They're selling them just on the name alone
>>
File: 1.jpg (688KB, 4318x1812px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
688KB, 4318x1812px
Minis like to be in movies for some reason.
>>
File: 1.png (659KB, 800x538px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
659KB, 800x538px
>>16116109
I'll say, when I expected to wash mini's I thought they would be small and take like 5 minutes to do.

Nope, newer models are the size of fucking crossovers which take longer, wtf mini I thought your cars were supposed to be; well, MINI!
>>
>Mini
More like fat cunts. Nothing mini about them. The only good ones are the $100,000 Schirra Mini Coopers
>>
File: Frank Stephenson.jpg (12KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
Frank Stephenson.jpg
12KB, 205x246px
Literally, what the fuck was he thinking?
>>
I know how terribke mini coopers are, so if you want me to take over your job, do something newsworthy and mention 4chan so I know which dealership to apply to.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.