[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, uh, any Lada enthusiasts here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: bpan.jpg (208KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
bpan.jpg
208KB, 960x540px
So, uh, any Lada enthusiasts here?
>>
Fuck Yea. You got any classic ones?
>>
Dad used tp own a niva when I was really young. It was a magnificant offroader but needless to say it broke so he sold it. I wish I had pictures of it
>>
>>16112644
sorry, Dagestan is that way ----->
>>
>Saw a Lada Cossack for sale for £2100 the other week
>Ad was gone within 12 hours

I have no idea why I want one but apparently other people in rural Scotland love Cossacks too
>>
>>16113295
just get the Suzuki Samurai, at least it won't rust to shit
>>
>>16113298
I was actually leaning toward the Daihatsu FourTrak

>dat 2.8 intercooled turbodiesel
>>
If Trump gets elected what's the chances of being friendly enough with Russia to start importing old Ladas to the states? I need a Niva in my life.
>>
>>16112644
i spend my childhood in one of the 2110's. My father wasn't giving a shit about servicing, this shitbox go 70k km (45k miles) without changing oil EVERYTIME. It now has +300k km (+186k miles) and it is still going.
>>
>>16114077
You can do that now
>>
>>16114445
Elaborate good Anon! I thought there was some funky laws on getting stuff from Russia. Where/how does one do this? Assuming a projected budget of 6,000 is this feasible?
>>
>>16114455
Its possible, and no one says you have to get it from Russia, i think Canada may have had them as well and plenty of east europe countries have them. Just search import lada niva or import car from europe and youll find articles. But its such a pain that most people dont do it. It can cost you from 2000$ to 8000$ based on what i read just to inport it, without the cost of the car. And it needs to be older than 25years.
>>
File: 1446813243_vesta_sedan_12.jpg (290KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1446813243_vesta_sedan_12.jpg
290KB, 1920x1200px
>2016
>Still produce Niva
Absolutely great of them, it's kinda shame other manufacturers gave up older models.

Vesta also looks incredibly great and I'd get one of I had the money.
>>
I kinda want to import a clean 2103 and drop, whitewall, roof rack it
>>
>>16114786
>Absolutely great of them

It would've been great if they kept improving it during these years. Just continuing to produce a 40 year old shitbox with the same stupid power, rust, safety and vibration issues is nothing to be proud of.
>>
>>16114786
>1.8 FF that looks like a Dacia
>looks incredibly great
What the fuck? Explain yourself.
>>
File: 4983bfas-960.jpg (105KB, 960x319px) Image search: [Google]
4983bfas-960.jpg
105KB, 960x319px
>>16115302
>"looks like a Dacia"
>doesn't know Lada is part of Renault-Nissan
>probably Renault&Friends hater overall
>>
>>16115457
I'm not a hater of any brand. The Renault Talisman looks nice, despite not being impressive performance-wise.
Anyways, so what's so amazing about the Vesta? Looks like a boring shitbox with no redeeming qualities apart from the price to me.
>>
any crazy commie videos where they put a proper engine in one of them?
>>
>>16112644
I used to work with a bunch of guys who left Lada's Tolyatti plant. Awesome bunch. I don't know anything about the cars though... Most of the guys were systems engineers and ops people.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.