[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Ford cucking itself ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-11-03_082231.png (1MB, 1257x672px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-03_082231.png
1MB, 1257x672px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsjwpSYojlY

What's the point of the RS ?
>>
>>16106979

It's for those who want a relatively sporty car but can only afford/want/need a small car.

Just because one car is greater than the other, doesn't mean the lesser car has no appeal. Case in point: Twingos
>>
>>16107010
France is 99.5% of twinge sales.
French government is literally passing laws every year and offering a constant "5k € take back your old car no matter how shitty" so that people buy twingo, and French manufacturer stay alive.

Those are the same price and the Mustang isn't even 10cm bigger.
>>
>>16106979
Yes.

No amount of money in the world could get me to touch a American/Australian ford EVER.

>Aussies import some for use as HWP cars
>Cant even get round the test course with trans overheating, brakes fading and got their shit rekt by 14 year old falcadores
>>
>>16107023

I'm just talking on this board, and all the Eurobeaters who ramble about Twingo being the best thing ever. I remember seeing a thread organising to flood the Nerdburger Ring with them.
>>
>>16106979
woah sure done beat that little focus in a drag race huh?
More straight line speed = better that's for sure
>>
>>16107042
yes. It's the real performance.
>>
>>16107037
>who ramble about Twingo being the best thing ever
twingos are dogshit, weebs on here only keep posting them because they have a cute face.
>>
>>16107084
Hence the word 'ramble,' because I agree with you on that. The point is at least they like it, even if it's for the car's sole redeeming feature.
>>
They had an even crazier 390hp version that they're canning to avoid hurting mustang sales as if people that wanted to go fast will suddenly realize that a hatchback has to work less to go as fast.
>>
>>16106979
Your specs are wrong. The 2017 V6 Mustang does 0-60 mph in 5.2 seconds. The V8 is in the low 4's.
>>
>>16107149
not "my" specs, just look at the video
>>
>>16107042
>AWD
>turning
>on asphalt
>>
>>16106979
to fight the STI, not the Stang.
the RS and 'stang also drive differently, they're not comparable at all.
>>16107023
>implying they give any money for any car older than 10 y/o
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.