[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a myth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6740.jpg (94KB, 843x674px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6740.jpg
94KB, 843x674px
>I've never been to a sexy car wash.

/o/ Should I just end myself?
>>
I saw one, but I live in the south so it was just a bunch of fat asses.
>>
>>16104500
Bitch is scratching my finish with the rivets on those jeans.

Take the pants off!
>>
I was just wondering what the clapistani version of maid cafes and the like would be

Guess I have my answer
>>
When I was about 13, my friend and I had a couple of honda spree scooters and went to a highschool cheerleader run, charity car wash. I looked at homeslice to my left and we knew what we had to do. The ladies took their time and hand scrubbed the fairings and windshield. When they were done they asked for donations and we just rode away.
>>
If you like micro scratches yeah
>>
File: IMG_6748.jpg (29KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6748.jpg
29KB, 620x420px
>>16105810
YOU are geniuses
>>
>>16105810
Should've rode in wearing a speedo fäm
>>
>not going to the middle school cheerleader fundraising carwash in a speedo
>>
Closest thing here is when the high school cheerleaders have a car wash fundraiser. It's sexy in a weird "this feel borderline pedo" way.
>>
>>16104500
>letting some idiot roastie ruin your paint
>>
File: 1422832526119.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1422832526119.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>16104500
I've been to a sexy car wash. I believe they were high school cheerleaders or the dance team doing a fund raising event.

>Driving my precious z31t and it's in need of a wash
>Drove by a local restaurant and the signs say $10 car wash
>One of the girls really caught my eye
>Drove by 3 or 4 times trying to make my mind up
>All old dudes at the car wash every time I went by
>Eventually I just had to go; I couldn't resist
>At first I was really into the girls but the methods they were using worried me
>Circle motions, dropped the wash mitt and continued to use it, never rinsed
>Eventually got out and started showing the girls how to wash a car properly
>Thankfully O'Reilly's donated Turtle Wax car soap
>Ended up washing my car alongside the one that caught my eye
>The girls sprayed me, I sprayed them
>Taught little miss Jessica all the basics to washing a car
>Wanted to ask for her number but I knew deep down I'm no longer young enough to be around all these girls

She was so innocent looking with a hint of a wild side. 5'6" at best. She said she even liked my car, but I think she was just saying that to be polite.

What I'd do to be 16 again.
>>
>>16108864
>z31t
How is the matainice?
I am seriously looking at buying one, but I am worried about reliability and rare parts.
>>
>>16104500
I've seen them around each summer as the high school groups build up their funds for all their travel expenses. I don't use them because I don't want my car all scratched up.

High schools have booster clubs anyways to do the funding, so many fund drives like selling candy no longer occur. Instead, the booster clubs are run by rich parents. In return for the money, the high school administration more or less "obey" the requests made by the booster clubs.
>>
>>16104500

There was a bikini coffee drive-through stand near work. It had good business and the girls were REALLY attractive. But it got so many complaints of supporting discrimination that it finally got harassed into closing down despite being a profitable place. It doesn't matter if you win each lawsuit. They all cost money and sooner or later all those feminist lawyers will wear a business down due to financial attrition.
>>
>be pedo
>see little girls in their bikinis washing cars to raise money
>want to get a loli wash but dont want them scratching my trans ams paint
>>
>>16109020
Now that you've put it into an intelligent perspective...I completely understand.
>>
If you really get that excited over the prospect of a schoolgirl rubbing her [budding loli / bountiful young] tits across your car as she washes, it's not like any scratches or swirls she accidentally makes can't be buffed away with a little bit of care later on. And it's not like the girls mean to scratch your cars on purpose, they just don't really know any better. Plus it's sort of tiring work if you're doing it all day.

Tl;DR swirls can be fixed but you can't clay bar away the essence of schoolgirl.
>>
They should just skip the car bullshit and sell schoolgirl spongebaths imo. A bit of scratching would instantly become a bonus, at least in my book
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.