[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I drive a 08 Ford 150, my first car/truck fucking reliable,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: cm.jpg (214KB, 1280x782px) Image search: [Google]
cm.jpg
214KB, 1280x782px
So I drive a 08 Ford 150, my first car/truck fucking reliable, but I don't need a bed, so I'm thinking on getting either a mustang or a Cadillac.

My budget is $20k, I have the option of:
2016 Mustang New
2013 Cadillac Luxury, less than 35k miles

I will mainly drive in the highway. I was thinking of buying the mustang at first, but my mom just got a Cadillac SRX and I loved the inside, with all the leather, and the dashboard. How reliable are are the cars if I want to drive them for 6+ years?
Has anyone drove both, what were your thoughts?
>>
$20k for a new Mustang? Damn son, I wish.
>>
>>16102113
I'm assuming that the 2013 Cadillac is the ATS. I'd recommend going for a 2014 or newer due to the updates to the CUE infotainment system. Also the 4 cylinder turbo has reliability issues. I'd try to get the v6 and magnetic ride control.
>>
>>16102145

Sorry I missed that, its the CTS, the price difference between 13 and 14 is really big for my budget ($5-$7k more), those problems are only for the ATS right?
>>
>>16102129

Its the base model, the 2017 goes for $22k, but I want the 2016 so I can bargain the price down so I can avoid the hit of taxes.
>>
>>16102145

>no manual for V6

JDISMA
>>
>>16102171
The CTS has the V6 so you should be fine.
>>
>>16102323
What site is this?
>>
>>16102383
Consumer Reports
>>
I've been thinking about a mustang for a dd, at least until snow rolls through, but I'm waiting to buy on cash.

Alright if OP goes for the mustang
>v6 or v8
>econoboost or gt
No memes pls, just want a fun dd
>>
File: 20160904_084225.jpg (998KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160904_084225.jpg
998KB, 2048x1152px
>>16104148
A mustang is a great dd. Tons of power and you can see out of it. Pic related my 5.0
>>
>>16104148
How many fucking times do we have to go through this? It's the v8 or nothing if going with a Mustang.

Memes aside. The Ecoboost is proven to be less than reliable, the v6 value plummets like a rock.
>>
>>16102113
I just bought a 2017 Mustang. It's nice man. Real nice.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.