[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did you do today? >was planning on changing oil and spark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (422KB, 552x323px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
422KB, 552x323px
what did you do today?
>was planning on changing oil and spark plugs on new to me camaro
>change oil
>get back under car with new spark plugs
>decide to put that shit off
>>
File: 13215848.jpg (106KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
13215848.jpg
106KB, 750x750px
>>16099987
why did you get the v6?
>>
File: 7tgFe.gif (191KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
7tgFe.gif
191KB, 500x375px
Spent a good hour taking measurements, drawing plans and checking whats available of materials to build a box to keep sand & stuff in to get some weight on the rear wheels of my truck, then realised it would be retarded to do that before putting on my new tires and seeing how the thing actually performs
>>
I decided to swap out my headlight bulb and accidentally used the wrong screw to reattach my plastics and pierced a hole in the gas tank. I found out that it was recalled for this reason too. So now I'm leaking gas everywhere and need to buy a new gas tank
>>
>>16100002
>headlight bulb
>gas tank
what car? explain anon
>>
>>16099995
traded my 2001 civic coupe for it. It's a 5 speed so it's kinda cool. Faster than the civic at least
>>
>>16100015
Could be a motorcycle?
>>
Worked my job at advance auto and listened to a bunch of customers ramble on about shit.

Not bad there, bunch of kid coworkers with lifted diesels and shit. One guy works for a local tuning co, one shoots different animals in his spare time, one guy just moved here, a black guy who just started 2 days ago, I just started 2 weeks ago. 2 older guys who seem very knowledgeable and nice and an older lady who isn't quite as knowledgeable or nice as the men but she's ok, and the owner.

Lots of loss at this store. Half what the computer says we have we don't because people steal the shit. Coworker gives everyone discounts, watched him give a $160 gasket kit away for 55 just because, stuff like that. Don't like the price, he'll take more off. I know where I'm getting my parts from now on.
>>
>>16099997
They sell sand in bags you know. Bags you can put in the back of your truck.

If you don't want bags in your truck the also sell these things called truck boxes. They're boxes you put in your truck bed to put things like... bags of sand in.

You know what, you're all right for a "car guy" Benzy.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161101-190756.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161101-190756.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>16099987
Did some skids then had my RR caliper freeze up on the highway while racing an auto ls1 camaro. Still pulled on him with my rear brakes screaching. Already ordered calipers a week ago to do a GTR brake conversion, so timing isn't too bad.
>>
>>16100023
i have a red one theyre pretty fun
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.