[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup o One of the brake lights on my car died and I was going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6040.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6040.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
Sup o

One of the brake lights on my car died and I was going to replace it but I came across these hand screws which are on tight as fuck
I cant take them off and I urgently need to replace my lights, how the fuck do I loosen them?
>>
>>16099315
Get an adult to do it for you
>>
>>16099326
me and my dad both cant seem to loosen them, part of the problem is the small opening only allows you to use your finger or wrist torque to twist it and not your whole arms torque
>>
use a bit of bike chain
>>
>>16099315
Empty out the brake light fluid first.
>>
>>16099348
i dont have a bike chain but i dont think even that would work because the opening is at an angle and not straight with the gears on the screw
>>
Have your dad get an adult
>>
>>16099341
There's no way to make more space?
>>
>>16099463
its steel so no
>>
>>16099315
Use a goddamned set of pliers....fuck
>>
ATF + Acetone mix, oil it
>>
>>16099620
>/o/'s equivalent of '/b/ makes crystals'
Don't do this OP that is the recipe for a crude tear gas
>>
>>16099620
i dont think its rusted or stuck, just tightened really fucking hard
>>
>>16099315
Post a pic of the opening so we can see what kind of tools would fit.
>>
What kind of car is it dickhead?
>>
>>16099620

Hide your dog before trying this, OP.
>>
>>16099341
Get an adult man to do it for you and your dad.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.