[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social Experement General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (42KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 400x267px
ITT: We post some good but harmless pranks to play on your buddies car.

>JB Weld on key, insert key in ignition
>JB Weld rear doors shut
>wire horn to brake lights
>key it and paint over the scratch
>drill tiny hole in headlights so they get full of water
>steal licence plates and use them on your own car to get free fuel

Any other good ones?
>>
>>16098540
>shoot yourself in the head for being a faggot
>cut your own brake lines
>hang yourself
>>
>>
Mix up some milk and cat food. Pour the mixture into the cabin intakes at the base of the windshield.

It's a riot.
>>
Next time you're hammered take a wizz in his gas tank. The alcohol in your urine will give your buddy some surprise power next time he turns on the car. I think the highest figure I saw was 40 extra HP but that was withou a tune.
>>
File: 1477868681378.jpg (105KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
1477868681378.jpg
105KB, 500x346px
>>16098540
> Slash his tires, never all 4, 3 to 1 only.
> Pour brake fluid on his paint
> Break one of his windows
> rip off a bumper/quarter panel/ spoiler
> Drill a hole into his muffler/exhaust
> Steal his catalytic converter
> Unplug his distributor wires ( altough a lottle extreme, some cars like old chevys you can reach the plug wires underneath the car)
> Loosen up his wheel lugs like that he fucking crashes and dies like a fucking dumbass on the highway when his fucking wheel flies off his stupid fucking car
>>
>>16098619
> Slash his tires, never all 4, 3 to 1 only.

Even better. Install a set of locking lugnuts on his wheels. Do nothing, say nothing. Wait for it... wait for it....
>>
>>16098540
>steal licence plate
>add diesel to the gas
>shit in the cabin airfilter or airinlet
>disconect the battery
>put Superglue onhis lugnut/bolts
>cut fuellines and get free gas
>put potato in exaust
>put grease on the exaust manifold
>>
Smear vaseline on his windshield wiper blades. Carefully put them back down. Next rainstorm: smeeeeeeear. "I can't see shit! ARRRGGH!!"
>>
>>16098540
Sorry but how are these harmless?
>>
>>16098624
Used to do this in high school, must have done over a 1000 cars over the years. You can get 15 cars done in minutes at night in a packed car park.
>>
File: 1475712605363.jpg (192KB, 755x478px) Image search: [Google]
1475712605363.jpg
192KB, 755x478px
>>16098624
>Even better. Install a set of locking lugnuts on his wheels. Do nothing, say nothing. Wait for it... wait for it....
Not gonna lie, thats pretty good
>>
I think the only real acceptable one is to disconnect the battery. Most annoying part is resetting all the radio settings.
>>
>>16098624
Ah that is even better, slash his tire(s) and add locking lug nuts like that he cant change them. Thats pretty smart
>>
>>16098669
Why go that far? Just wait until he's in a position where he needs to change his wheels.
>>
>>16098676
Or even better, slash his tires, put locking lugs and wait for him to notice. Then go up to him and hold up the key to the locks and say "looking for this?" Then when he tries to get it say "ah-ah-ah, if you want this, you have to do something for me" then get him to suck your dick and record it, and put it on facebook and laugh as everyone knows hes a faggot for sucking your dick. Pretty awesome prank.
>>
>>16098624
>>16098658
>>16098669
>>16098676
Yeah this is supposed to be harmless pranks. Why not just take all his lug nuts except one on each wheel?
>>
Jimmy the door and thread a handful of fish hooks into their cloth seat sticking up every which way.
>>
>>16098701
Because that's too far retard, theyre supposed to he harmless not hury hi.. what if he doesn't notice and dies from lack of vehicle control
>>
File: 1468696588077.jpg (59KB, 558x388px) Image search: [Google]
1468696588077.jpg
59KB, 558x388px
>>16098540
thats actually pretty clever
>>
>>16098720
Even more fun on an autotragic.
>>
>>16098720
Top gear 101
>>
>>16098540
Open his gas cap, stand about a foot away and toss lit matches at it. You need to be at least a foot away our you might get burned fingers.
>>
>>16098708
he will notice though his car willl vibrate like crazy even at low speed
>>
Mix sand with engine oil and every other fluid in the car.
>>
Fuck his girlfriend
>>
Slap on a bunch of wheel weights opposite of the location of the existing ones. The stick-on kind are widely available, often just for the asking. All of a sudden his car will shake and vibrate for no reason. He will lose his mind trying to figure out why.

If he's not your enemy let him deal with it for a few days, then remove them.

t. I change my own motorcycle tires and have a tub of stick-on wheel weights.
>>
>>16098540
oh it's this thread again..
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 1024x805px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 1024x805px
>>16098902
Thanks for the idea desu, totes doing this to my dad's car. He bought a winter beater off me and will lose his shit if he thinks it's going to break before winter.
>>
File: 1477279466815.png (394KB, 610x507px) Image search: [Google]
1477279466815.png
394KB, 610x507px
ITT: faggots
>>
Take out his windshield carefully by removing the glazing strip and hide it in the dumpster at his work.

Crawl back through the hole in his car and steal all his sunglasses.

Bonus points for rain in commute forecast.
>>
>>16098854
You have to get her pregnant or give her herpes for this to be funny.
>>
Bleed his brakes. Heh heh heh
>>
>Deflate his tires.
>cut up black ice air fresheners and stick the little bits of tree in the air duct and between folds of his air filter
>whoopie cushion under seat cover
>>
File: 1472271120163s.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1472271120163s.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>16100479
>remove brake pads/shoes
>soak in ATF for a while
>reinstall
>>
>fill coolant tank with mercury
Fun for the whole family!
>>
>>16100501
Thought of another one-ball bearings in the door assembly so the car rattles on every bump
>>
Want an honest harmless prank? Spray his exhaust pipe with spraypaint. It'll stink badly
>>
put grease on the back of the door handles
>>
File: fb4.gif (125KB, 600x409px) Image search: [Google]
fb4.gif
125KB, 600x409px
>Wire a bomb to the ignition
>>

this one is pretty good

especially if you break the horn so it sounds hilarious

>HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENK
>>
>weld brake pedal in place
>tweak the bonnet so it shoots up once he goes over 60
>grease up tyres
>switch steering wheel with one of the disc brakes
>remove the engine and put it in the passanger seat
>replace wiper fluid with paint
>make it so switching to full beam shorts out all the electrics including abs
>wire brake lights to airbag
>loosen the seatbelt holder
>redirect exaust pipe into cabin
>fill tyres with nitroglycerin and challenge him to an offroad race
>replace airbags with c4
>douse seats in lighter fluid and make it ignite from switching the radio channel
And worst of all
>take his car, strip it down, replace everything you can with closest matching peugeot and build it up to look like his car again
>>
>>16098540
>steal licence plates and use them on your own car to get free fuel

wat
>>
>>16098720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc
>>
>remove sparkplugs
>fill chambers with sand
>cross thread sparkplugs
Or
>Fill partially with water
>leave sparkplugs
>Watch his block split in two
>>
>>16098553
It's missing the line:
>Put my Miata in gear and pull away.
>>
>>16101872
kek
>>
>>16101449
You put stolen plates on your ride and drive and dash at gas station. The cops are offering free secured plate screws it's such a problem.

Related:
> rent a car like buddy's
> print Facebook photo into mask
> steal plates from buddy's car at 1 am
> drive rental with plates and mask through every red light camera across town
> murder hooker
> drive back through every red light camera
> put plates back on buddy's car

My buddy and I still laugh about how many red light tickets he got when I get up to Pendleton on visiting days.
>>
>>16098540
zip ties on the driveshaft is a harmless one OP
>>
>>16102812
You asshole that's how my dad died. These are supposed to be harmless you fag.
>>
>>16102783
What 3rd world country do you live in where you don't prepay for gas?
>>
>>16098615
mfw i already pee e85
>>
Confetti in the air conditioning vents
>>
>>16102895
>having to prepay for gas
>because it is assumed you will steal it otherwise
no john, you are the third world shithole
>>
>>16098540
Carry DOT3 brake fluid in a small sealable squeeze or spray container. As you walk by nice cars in a high class parking lot, squirt the cars. That teaches those rich homeowner association snots a lesson for ignoring the poor.
>>
>>16102783
>You put stolen plates on your ride and drive and dash at gas station.
There are zero gas stations that don't require prepay in my state. All pumps are standardized for safety reasons. This prevents the problem of homeless vandals turning a pump on and lighting the pumped gas on fire. There are lots of angry people out there and no one wants a no-prepay-needed pump station in their neighborhood.
>>
>>16098540
>We post some good but harmless pranks
Wear a scratchy ring. Walk through a car lot with cars parked close to each other. That gives you a perfect excuse to get close to cars. Drag the back of your ringed hand across the car surface as you walk by. Fun. And teaches know it all schizos a lesson.
>>
File: sludgey.conventional.oil.jpg (205KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sludgey.conventional.oil.jpg
205KB, 810x1080px
>>16098827
>Mix sand with engine oil and every other fluid in the car.
Vegetable oil. It will cook and sludge up. Unlike sand, it won't be detected as vandalism and be covered by car insurance. Car insurance doesn't cover car damage resulting from wear and tear of vegetable oil.
>>
>>16098540
In icey wintertime, put a bunch of water into the muffler along with a potato shoved into the pipe where it can't be seen. The cold will freeze up the water. Eventually the potato freezes up too and won't come out until defrosted. But before then, the car won't start.
>>
>>16098540
>We post some good but harmless pranks
Epoxy in each tire valvestem. When cap is put back on, it won't be detected for a long time.
>>
Crack back up cameras with a safety hammer lmao
>>
>Zip tie around driveshaft or axle so it clicks like crazy as it slaps against the body.
>disconnect battery
>take the battery out of his keyless entry dongle
>adjust power seats to be incredibly uncomfortable, disconnect seat wire harness (not srs tho)
>confetti in air ducts
>smelly trees or other item clipped to cabin air filter so it only smells with air on
>pop bottle under tire so that it explodes when they roll out
>Vaseline under door handle
>wrap car in saran wrap under-over style
>steal his shift knob
>pop trunk but leave it pushed down
>turn radio all the way up before getting out
>pull fuel pump relay
>Couple wheel weights on each wheel
>locking wheel nuts on each wheel
>Locking gas cap, hide the key in his car
>put ebay fake turbo whistle thing on their tail pipe
>disconnect the exhaust from muffler
>cover every window entirely with window chalk
>wire horn to various things like dome lights and brake lights, my favorite is turn signal light
>bonus points for also replacing bulbs with led bulbs so they hyperflash
>>
>>16098540
>Not putting a speed bump up in the school parking lot to make all the stance Honda kids high center their cars.
>>
>>16098540
Plastic drink bottle filled with cheap tempera (water soluble) paint. Poke nail hole on side of bottle near bottom. Place bottle under passenger side wheel so that as the tire squishes the bottle, the paint squirting out the hole shoots upward. If enough of the bottle extends outward from the tire, the spray gets on the fender instead of just the wheel treads, so place that bottle carefully so that the hole is located so it can squirt onto the car.
>>
>>16098540
Put non-removable cheap paper sticker over license plate tab. Police will pull the car over for not having legit tab. He'll be forced to clean the tab at that traffic stop. If he tears off the good tab, then he'll have to get another right away or else risk getting pulled over again and again.
>>
Magic Shell ice cream topping on windshields in the wintertime.

Have fun getting that shit off in the morning!
>>
>>16103228
>tempera (water soluble) paint

an IED would be a lot funnier
>>
Fill his headlamps with water.
>>
>>16098540
>JB Weld the gas cap into the fill nozzle
Did that to an old store director a few years ago. Ended up replacing the entire fill neck as he couldn't get the old one out.
>>
>>16103148
Years ago I super glued the caps onto the valve stems after releasing a little air.
>>
File: 1421012207340.jpg (60KB, 565x410px) Image search: [Google]
1421012207340.jpg
60KB, 565x410px
>>16098685
Son, I have news for you.
You don't have to stay in the closet anymore, ya know.
>>
>>16098540
Strong cardboard.
Cut pieces 2 inches square.
Epoxy glue penny on diagonally opposite corners of the squares.
Poke three roofing nails on a diagonal line using the diagonal corners the pennies are not on. The nail heads are on the same side as the pennies.
Use black spray paint on both sides.
Passenger tosses them out window at night. Pennies plus car breezes have good chance the nails face up on freeway.
Because night time, distro is not seen and car tires also gets all night to deflate.
>>
>>16098624
I put a couple of extra locking nuts on some guy who used to park infront of my girlfriends drive blocking it off years ago. Fun times.
>>
>>16098540
>Social Experement General
The unhappy homeless keep dropping rocks every year from bridges or tunnel edges going over the freeway. This year, the rocks are bigger than ever (killing size) since they are 7 to 10 pound giant rocks. They hit and go right thru windshields.
>>
>>16103506
And fish?
>>
>>16103918
Why does this sound like a Finnish invention
>>
Can't beleive nobody posted the cardboard body kit
>>
File: 1472235503601.jpg (10KB, 158x200px) Image search: [Google]
1472235503601.jpg
10KB, 158x200px
>>16098540
Actually harmless prank taken from an older thread:
>Buy a container of cheap oil
>Assuming they park outside, sneak onto their property really early one morning and pour out all of the oil below their engine bay
>>
>>16101098
Why not use shit? Dog shit under the door handles is always nice.
>>
>>16104295
>pouring a container of oil onto the ground
>harmless
>>
>>16104422
Harmless to their vehicle, at least
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.