[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Subaru Levorg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Levorg_24-v4ab (1).jpg (114KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Levorg_24-v4ab (1).jpg
114KB, 1024x683px
/o/'s thoughts?

It's the only car they make currently besides the WRX that doesnt look like shit

>1.6l turbo
>170 hp
>looks like the gen 2 legacy with a very good face lift

its every thing i've wanted out of a modern subaru 5 door, except for the engine, power and name

you almost did it subaru. Almost
>>
>C V T
>V
>T
>>
>>16098385
yea i didnt see that when i was looking up the car

a deal breaker, really
>>
>>16098378
So close, yet so far.

Shot themselves in the foot again.
>>
>>16098457
i cant wait to see someone build one of these up. Really good looking platform, just a shitty engine and transmission
>>
File: Honda_Civic_Si_EP3.jpg (142KB, 1927x1157px) Image search: [Google]
Honda_Civic_Si_EP3.jpg
142KB, 1927x1157px
>2.0 NA DOHC
>160 hp stock
>three door master race
>honda culture
>5 speed only
>only costs like 5k
>>
>subaru refuses to make this a US spec STI wagon
why even bother with this company anymore? Refusing to turbo BRZ's. Why not a BRZ STI with a STI motor and AWD?
>>
>>16098378
>besides the WRX that doesnt look like shit
>l i t e r a l l y looks like a fat camry

ayy lmao
>>
File: Subarus-e1459893330302.jpg (78KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Subarus-e1459893330302.jpg
78KB, 750x500px
>>16098469
They entered a pair of them in this years BTCC championship. They looked the part.
>>
>>16098472
its not a 5 door

>>16098485
yea yea, every car looks exactly the same now

not an argument desu

>>16098486
itll be interesting to see the lap times with that cvt
>>
>>16098498
>needing five doors for the wife and your wife's kids
>>
>>16098502
im 21 and have no girlfriend

i want a 5 door because i like wagons
>>
>>16098472
Nice parking ticket.
>>
Wouldn't this just be an impreza wagon?
>>
>>16098486
>>16098498
they don't use the cvt, they have a NGTC-spec sequential

i saw those levorgs at brands hatch, they're damn loud compared to the other cars. they also like catching fire
>>
They also come with the wrx engine, and its a subaru, basically any of their transmissions will bolt up to the engine. granted the wiring and everything may not work together.
>>
>>16098385
CVT is faster and more efficient
>>
>>16099394
cvt is boring and possibly gay.
>>
>>16099394
And wears out faster.
And slips.
>>
If Subaru would bring the STI to the states I would pick one up in a heartbeat.
>>
Public: Bring back the WRX wagon!
Subaru: OK, but we're gonna lower the power a ton and put a CVT in it.
Public: Fuck you.
>>
>>16099747
The premium model has the same amount of power. i do believe people would buy it if it came in a manual in the us.
>>
>>16098378
import a levorg sti from nipland
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.