[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dash cam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 09_08_2014_dashcam_main.jpg.jpg (114KB, 960x565px) Image search: [Google]
09_08_2014_dashcam_main.jpg.jpg
114KB, 960x565px
So I drive a nice car, and I want to protect it and myself. I drive very carefully, but if anything screwy ever happens, I'm sure I'll be seen as the guilty one simply because of the car I drive. So to avoid that, I'm looking for a dash cam. Thing is, I'm also worried about people keying my car, so I also want to cover the sides.

Should I be looking for a 4 channel dash cam, or 2, two channel dash cams?
>>
>>16095749
You're never going to catch anyone actually keying your car unless it's your mom. Just get a front and rear, 90% chance you'll see them walk up, hear it then get them walking away, and again, unless it's your mom posed that you live in the basement and bought a shitty luxo car instead of moving out, you'll never find then and it won't matter.
>>
So I drive a nice bus, and I want to protect it and myself. I drive very carefully, but if anything screwy ever happens, I'm sure I'll be seen as the guilty one simply because of the bus I drive. So to avoid that, I'm looking for a dash cam. Thing is, I'm also worried about people keying my bus, so I also want to cover the sides.

pics of the """"""""""""""""""""""""""Nice""""""""""""""""""""" car or it didn't happen
>>
im about to get a set now, some advice is too just do a shit ton of research on these cams

i found something nice, but the reviews say night driving you get horrible picture etc..

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JLM6JJI?psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L4911PS?psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017AV83UK/?tag=thewire06-20&linkCode=xm2&ascsubtag=WC22088
>>
I thought of an idea:
cameras that can look at the side mirrors to see on the side of the car
>>
I just have an EK5000 since im cheap as fuck and i can use it as an action cam
chinese skeleton mount from aliexpress so it doesnt overheat in my car
>>
>>16099641
You realize when someone walks up you only get their crotch in the side mirrors?

> he had a Hinata Shouyou bulge officer, you can see it right here on the tape. What do you mean you don't have any /cm/ mug books, it's not gay!!!
>>
File: Reason_for_Dashcam_plus_audio.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Reason_for_Dashcam_plus_audio.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>16095749
See the archived dash cam thread at:

http://archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15523000/#q15523000
>>
>>16095749
>I'm also worried about people keying my car, so I also want to cover the sides.
It's hard to get a conviction against DINDU based solely on camera footage in court if they wear a hoody and baseball cap. This is a proven fact in my area. It usually takes additional footwork by police to get a search warrant to find stolen merchandise and the finding of stolen items is what causes the conviction and not the security camera footage. But in your case, there is no additional stolen material to provide the conviction because it is a vandalism. This is why most vandalisms succeed because many dindu no longer car about their reputation (beting detained) so as long as no conviction occurs (they always say they didn't do it right to the bitter end). That's how justice (non justice for victims) has evolved in my area as it has liberal judges such that almost everyone detained is always let go as long as they give their patented dindu statement their lawyers have coached them to say.
>>
>>16102978
A lot of cheap cams don't even measure up. 1080p on some cams is no better than a blurry low light picture from a 720p on another cam. The recorded footage fails when challenged in court by a lawyer. Thus the cam footage is of no use if confronted by a dindu.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.