[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>Receiving eight of the available 10 votes, the Acura NSX became the most universally acclaimed automobile in PCOTY history, and justifiably so.

>The NSX works, but it also knows how to play. Confident and capable, thrilling on both road and track, the Acura NSX is our 2017 Performance Car of the Year.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/a31275/2017-performance-car-of-the-year/

Were were you when a hybrid Honda BTFO inferior non-hybrid sports cars like the Corvette and 911 Turbo?
>>
But lap times doe
>>
I was in your thread when it happened OP.

And you are a faggot.
>>
>>16094548
>muh lap times
You're the cancer killing the automotive industry
>>
>>16094511
The Evora is a better performance car, they even say it in the article.

NSX won because it's DD able and thats it
>>
File: 2017-porsche-911-r-geneva-1.jpg (76KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
2017-porsche-911-r-geneva-1.jpg
76KB, 750x422px
Uhh
Uhhhhhhhhhhh
UMMMMMMMMMMMMM what?
>>
The NSX will be forgotten in 10 years

A car of the year should not be forgettable
>>
>>16094598
>muh feelings: The Car
>>
>>16094511
it's a boring car nobody gives a shit about, i'd rather get the Audi with the gated manual.
>>
>>16094620
The new R8 doesn't have a manual though. The Corvette and Evora are the only 2 manual cars in the test.
>>
>>16094682
Bet the Corvette and Evora are way more fun to drive than the NSX eve if slower and way fucking cheaper
>>
>>16094695
But the Evora looks like an ugly kit car and is marketed to trophy wives.
>>
>>16094614
That's what a sports car should be you fucking pleb
>>
>>16094598
Literally a GT3 RS with no wing, a manual gearbox and no sound insulation.

The GT3 and the GT3 RS are better cars.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.