[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>theyre not coming back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

>theyre not coming back
>>
>>16093740
good, Pontiacs were trash. The GTO was sort OK, but that it. Glad Pontiac is dead. RIP in pieces
>>
>>16093740
If they were still alive would the Solstice hard top be any cheaper?
Probably not.
>>
>>16093775
t. sour grapes yurocuckpeon
>>
>>16093776
Forgot about the Solstice hardtop. Those were boss. But everything else they made was pure shit.
>>
>>16093786
how is that sour grapes to point out that Pontiac made shitty cars? Do you even know what "sour grapes" means?
>>
>>16093787
>Fiero GT
>>
>>16093790
only people who would dislike Pontiac would be yuros because they can't get them.
>>
>>16093837
Congrats on knowing shit about cars. They could get the same models badged as Vaxhauls or Opels.
>>
>>16093975
Europoor detected.

yurocucks can't afford the V8s which is what the GTO is all about.
>>
>>16093985
It's a Holden Monaro. Americans couldn't into making gud car so they called the Australians.
>>
File: solsticecoupe_rev2000.jpg (428KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
solsticecoupe_rev2000.jpg
428KB, 1280x853px
RIP
>>
>>16094023
Honestly never knew they made a hardtop Solstice, and now I'm wishing I still never knew.

Y'all actually think that looks good?
>>
I love the look and I love the fact they have the 6.2 factory. I want one but are they any gud?
>>
>>16093787
Solstice was shit too. Too much fucking mesh grille. Saturn sky was better
>>
>>16094073
Used to be the best fkn sedan on the market.
>>
>>16094054

Not him but I quite like the look of the solstice coupes, too bad they are so insanely expensive.
>>
>>16094084
You can still get the Chevy SS. It's the same thing.
>>
>>16094257
Lol
>>16094073
GXP rarer than diamonds and depreciates about the same.
>>16094005
Australian car known for two components, which are both from the USA
>>
>>16094781
lol? It's literally the same car with a different body.
>>
>>16093740
I saw a GTO for sale for 9k i should had fucking bought it, it was clean and stock but now it's gone
>>
>>16094023

>weighed more than the miata for no reason
>handled worse than the miata for no reason
>made more power than the miata only to suck in every other regard
>the saturn looked better
>>
File: KITT.jpg (113KB, 1200x698px) Image search: [Google]
KITT.jpg
113KB, 1200x698px
>They're never ever coming back
>>
HOLDEN
O
L
D
E
N
>>
File: Edgy McShotgun.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
Edgy McShotgun.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>16093740
"W-WE BUILD EXCITEMENT!"
>Sells mostly 4 banger shitboxes and rebadged Aveos
>>
>>16093985
It was sold in the UK as the Vauxhall vxr8. And pretty sure they only came out as LS2/manual there
>>
>>16093740
never say never.

GM is focused right now on rebuilding its brands that have been tarnished by decades of badge engineering, bean-counting and defect cover-ups.

They still do not have a sports division however, and I'm sure at some point they would like a brand where they can put a few hot hatches, performance sedans and sports cars to better compete with Ford and Chrysler.

Considering that Nissan revived Datsun in 2012 after nearly 30 years of inactivity, reviving car brands is not impossible on the market. I could see GM reviving Pontiac to be their sports and performance brand.
>>
>>16094781
>Australian car known for two components, which are both from the USA
one is the engine what is the other?

>>16094073
get one throw a lsa kit on it (6k ish) run 10s
>>
>>16096175
But Datsun now make the kind a car that make money according to Ghosn.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.