[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought a car that was stanced. How do I unstance it ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 00C0C_g1ApbjEFHYI_600x450.jpg (29KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
00C0C_g1ApbjEFHYI_600x450.jpg
29KB, 450x450px
Bought a car that was stanced. How do I unstance it ?
>>
>>16093001
Kill yourself
>>
Remove the camber plates and spacers. Throw them through the previous owner's front window.
>>
>>16093013
Calm down no one forced him to buy it
>>
>>16093001
>buying a stanced car
Sorry anon, you're clearly too stupid to be helped.
>>
>>16093013
Yes, I did say to kill yourself, but it would have been easier then buying good condition stock parts to fix whatever the "stance" fucked up.
>>
>>16093001
Go to stance forum and read from the bottom up
>>
>>16093006
>>16093036
You guys are so butt hurt about stance you didn't even read that OP is trashing the dumb ass stance shit and putting it back like it should be.

It's like a nugger slept with your imaginary gf and now you think she's ruined forever. It's stance not aids you faggots.
>>
>>16093086
Luckily there is a whole culture pulling off perfectly good stock parts and throwing them in the trash.
>>
>>16093006
>>16093086

Sometimes its hard to find your dream car without it being stanced. He might not have had a better option.
>>
>>16093001
Go to your local car forum and ask for a trade. Even better if you get cash on their side.
>>
>>16093001
If it has coil overs just raise them up
>>
Op here I have the stock springs just need a tutorial on how to put them on, can't find one. Also was looking into coilovers, anyone recommend some budget ones.
>>
>>16093222
what car?

Post pics
>>
>>16093222
Replacing the spring can be dangerous even if you do it correctly, if it's stanced already it might have coilovers. If that's the case you can just get the tool to raise the height, it also might have the springs cut or removed, in which case you'll need to replace them. I don't know how to fix the camber tho m8, not my area of knowledge
>>
>>16093234
This. There's no telling what they fucked up when they stanced it, plus we want to see gore.
>>
bags
>>
>>16093234
1990 acura
>>
>>16093279
Cadalitic converter is all scratched up.
>>
>>16093103
Kek'd
>>
>>16093494
Do you have a spring compressor?
No?
Take it to a shop and ask them to make it stock. Assuming the guy you bought it from didn't cut anything it shouldn't be too hard to do.
>>
>>16093494
get a service manual.
start with a set of oe springs and shocks, and narrower wheels with tyres that fit properly.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-01-00-18-40.png (96KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-01-00-18-40.png
96KB, 540x960px
Brand new name branded struts
>>
>>16095677
Throw eBay lowering coils on it and Jack them up to the height you want I guess. Cant find OEM height and rate springs right now, except for a set of struts and springs that's on eBay.
>>
>>16093036
kys
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.