[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Collision Avoidance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Pay attention faggot.png (30KB, 363x493px) Image search: [Google]
Pay attention faggot.png
30KB, 363x493px
Do any of you guys own a memey new car with collision avoidance? Does it work? Has it ever prevented you getting in an accident? I see so many ads where they manufacturers pass it off as a holy grail, like it's the next airbag, I think they put it in to inflate the price of shitboxes even more. I prefer the idiots in the ads pay attention to the fucking road, can't believe they show people driving so carelessly and pass it off ass normal behavior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XI8ScWpHdk
>>
>>16090944
I'd consider it if I was looking for a brand new automatic car to daily drive. I'd probably get no use out of it but it'll help resale value a fair amount and if it prevents one fender bender, that'd be cool too. I never would be distracted enough to hit a fucking kid like some commercials like to show it preventing, and I learned how to properly drive in heavy higher speed city traffic after my first and only at fault fender bender.
>>
>>16091031
I think it's nice (if it works), but i think it's really bad for millennial drivers my age, I drive an 04 accord my grandmother gave me because she's getting dementia, and that thing takes some concentration to drive, it's super rigid and vibrates down the road like a bitch, and I love it, but these damn kids can't depend on these systems when they're shitposting on the road.
>>
>Warning! Pay attention to traffic beh-
BAM
Ran into the car in front because I was reading the little message on my dash.
>>
>>16091068
lol this
>>
>>16091068
I think it's a meme, I just heard a kia forte advertisement on the TV in the background and their showing the same meme shit.
>>
File: 20160929_163323-1.jpg (4MB, 2954x1693px) Image search: [Google]
20160929_163323-1.jpg
4MB, 2954x1693px
>>16091052
I had an 07 Accord (same generation) and I also loved it. Dont really know what you're saying about super-rigid and vibrating down the road though. Not as soft suspension wise as the 08 Dodge Charger I dailied before but I was still quite comfy in it. Only had vibrations when my wheels were out of alignment.

Actually the same car I got in that aforementioned fender bender in. Written off for damage in pic related. RIP
>>
>>16091100
It's super tight compared the the Sonata V6 my mom has, that thing drives like a truck and rolls when I go over a speedbump at 5mph, the accord is like a go kart and very fun even though it's just a little 2.4L DX.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.