[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

green story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1447886086342.jpg (11KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1447886086342.jpg
11KB, 236x236px
i actually dont even own a car but thought this would be worthy

>be me
>be 20
>be last week
>saving up cash for Toyota MR-2 SW20 or a Nissan Sileighty (then later replace the engine with a 3 litre V6)
>constantly obsess about rice burners that were made in the 90s and early 00's
>get asked by mum "Hey anon what are you going to get if you saved up enough money"
>tell her either of the 2 cars
>mum says like a stupid bitch "thats so fucking retarded. what you need is a camry or a ute"
>wtaf.jpg
>say that i plan to make racing/car modding a hobby with the car
>gets told off again as if im retarded
keep in mind this was during a long ass ride to the city
>stepfather actually even knows the head of the local jap car club and is actually a bro about it
>3 days later gives me a fucking lecture on "DONT DO THIS DONT DO THAT DONT GO DRIFTING, DONT GO IN DRAGS! GET A NEW CAR BUT ITS VERY EXPENSIVE SO YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO GO TO A BANK"
>i could pay for a fucking house with that loan of whatever retarded camry she wanted me to buy
>while out in town i spot her fucking Rav 4, keyed her car then fucking ran with a hoody on
>she doesnt notice it at first but then she recognises a veiny cock that was keyed on the passanger side door
>actually rings the fucking cops
>spaghetti.avi
>cops actually got a fucking homeless kid (at least 16) with metal bits in his hoody pockets with shards of paint stuck on it
>mfw i got away with it
>>
>>16090545
How about you kill yourself. Boomers don't understand good cars, it isn't in their nature. They think cars are just couches that take you places. You fucked a homeless kid over and you ruined your mums paint because you are being a shit. If it is your money that you earned at your job just buy whatever you want.
>>
File: 555_laugh_at_you.png (161KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
555_laugh_at_you.png
161KB, 500x313px
Holy shit you're fucking retarded

>no car at 20
>keying your parents' car
>not buying a DD like a Camry prior to buying a fun car (trust me, being able to keep something in pieces for days helps)
Go to the police and get that homeless kid off the hook you fucking faggot.
>>
>>16090586
this x100
youre a fucking piece of shit OP.
Do you not have the balls to just say no and do what you want? You're 20 and it's your money.
>>
>>16090586
>i fucked a homeless kid over
i actually saw him heaps of times literally desperate for food and he had rotten teeth
Jail would have been the best thing for him. hell he even agreed to it (i asked him prior)
>>
>>16090545
>thought this would be worthy
No.
>>
>>16090586
btw i am going to help her out with the paint
>>
>says he's 20
>acts like he's 12

It's your money you fucking mongoloid, do what you want with it. Tbh your mom probably has the right idea, except for type of car. Do you have any idea how much maintenance/extra money youll have to sink into either one of those two cars to keep it running? Probably not

Also
>good bait
>>
>>16090626
>>16090618
Why did you have to key your mother's car? Are they buying you a car or is it your own money. If it is your money you should be able to do whatever you want. You didn't have to act like a baby.
>>
>>16090640
ofc it'll be with my own cash.

and i wasnt really acting like a baby considering i legit helped a homeless kid off the streets
>>
>>16090649
Keying your mother's car. Don't be a shit.
>>
>>16090651
i like helping out the homeless. considering he was 16, i had to get him off the street.

couldnt exactly just give him money since it wont help him except buy his next meal
>>
>>16090649
>helped a homeless kid off the streets

Yeah getting falsely charged with vandalism is clearly gonna help him out.

>DAMAGE CONTROL ENGAGED
>>
>>16090670
he was already charged with assault, drug possession (he told me it was weed) and stealing food from shops

i dont think its gonna matter that much
>>
>>16090681
>>16090670
>assault because he was defending himself
(australia isnt exactly that self defence friendly which is bullshit)
>drugs and nicking food from shops

i hope that he can get looked after properly in jail than he would on the street.
>>
>>16090545
>Nissan Sileighty (then later replace the engine with a 3 litre V6)
Homeless kid and acting like a faggot aside, you are a fucking retard aye
>>
>>16090660
Stop trying to justify you getting cucked by ur mum when she said you can't buy ur "Racecar". It's like me being "philanthropic" by throwing fistfuls of nickels at people.
>>
Just buy a ute you dumb fuck
>>
>>16091128
Or he could buy some clorox. He would ruin the ute.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.