[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The perfect middle ground between hybrid and sport

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Honda_CRZ_Hybrid_WAS_2010_9011.jpg (139KB, 1133x677px) Image search: [Google]
Honda_CRZ_Hybrid_WAS_2010_9011.jpg
139KB, 1133x677px
Let's talk about how rad they are.
>>
>not sporty
>not efficient

Worst of both worlds
>>
>>16086776
>please keep off

you answered yourself, OP.
>>
>>16086783
this
i dont think there is a good middle ground here, the actual middle ground is just bad all over
>>
>>16086776
I don't think I've ever seen one of these irl

are they europe only or something?
>>
>>16086776
>slower than a Econobox
>shit tier handling because based on the Insight(torsion beam rear axle lol)
>number one complaint about these is not hitting the EPA numbers
>somehow "the perfect middleground"

Honda has the least desirable overall lineup of any manufacturer.
>>
>>16086857
it's a fucking shame too because they actually look pretty cool desu
>>
File: 1477675101033.jpg (27KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1477675101033.jpg
27KB, 1024x576px
>>16086776
>Buying a Honda made after 2006
>>
>>16086872
I had two CRXs back in the day, needless to say I was so horribly disappointed when the CRZ came out. Such shit execution from Honda.

>>16086882
>buying a honda post '00
>>
>>16086872
It is a real shame. I'd actually consider them if they had focused on muh mpg's instead of trying to do both and failing at both.

Would be a neat little car if it got something near Prius level mileage, tried to do a bit of sporty handling and didn't look like ass.
>>
>>16086882
Iono man, my dad DDs a 2013 Civic sedan and its not a bad car overall.
Fuck those front seats though, miserable if you try to sleep in it because of the lower lumbar support.

Pure city driving hes getting 28mpgs, combined 35mpgs.

Considering getting one for a commuter if my current daily shits the bed.
>>
File: f48a0603.jpg (23KB, 652x353px) Image search: [Google]
f48a0603.jpg
23KB, 652x353px
ftfy
>>
>>16086949
Why waste a K20 on a CRZ instead of a 1st gen insight? Much lighter.
>>
>>16086963
CRZ looks cooler
>>
>>16086894
Nothing wrong with the RSX type S.
>>
>>16086776

My dad owns one, thing's pretty fun to drive around town since its 0-30 can lay waste to many fast cars, and hold its own against other cars which are more a threat.

It's a shame Honda didn't add just a few more ponies to it, or that they didn't release different versions of the car to match the old CR-X variants (HF, Si) instead of giving the car a very jekyll-hyde dual personality.
>>
>>16087396
I drove one a while back and loved it, but a friend of mine was in the passenger seat and got annoyed as fuck at it.
He drives a '99 prelude, and just couldn't stand how gutless it was. I didn't really get what he meant until he put me in the driver seat and told me to give it hell.
There's a world of difference. You ask a VTEC for more, it gives you more and more power.
You ask the CRZ for more, and all you get is disappointment as it anemically pidders out at around 5.5k rpm.

It really is a disappointment because it's styling is FUCKING GORGEOUS
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.