[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just saw one of these in person Though it would be a meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 17-Lincoln-Continental001.jpg (292KB, 1280x675px) Image search: [Google]
17-Lincoln-Continental001.jpg
292KB, 1280x675px
I just saw one of these in person

Though it would be a meme but it isn't bad

I would see no reason to get an A6 or 5 series over the Continental. CT6 and E class are a step above. Lincoln isn't that bad, they have very low maintenance compared to competition.

Is their low sales due to >rebadged Ford?
>>
>very low maintenance
>high boost transverse V6
>awd system with individual clutch packs
>made by ford
>>
>>16076527
all reliable compared to any of their competitors using forced induction 4 and 6 cylinders, and shared with common laymans cars like the explorer and taurus

they're expensive for a rebadged ford, otherwise very nice places to be in. i personally would rather have a cadillac though, the newer ones have really caught up in interior quality
>>
>>16076521
The Continental is designed for the Chinese market: to look luxury but be manufactured as cheap as possible. It's FWD and built on the same platform as the Ford Fusion, but with an extra-soft suspension and extra-plush interior so it "feels" luxurious. It has an odd selection of electronic add-ons to tick some boxes against the A6, 5 series, CT6, and E... but skimps on other more practical things.
>>
>>16076574
This also the ct6 isnt even in the same class.
>>
>>16076603
yes it is it's smaller than an s-class.
it competes with LWB versions of the e-class in china
cadillac cancelled the CT8 which would have been it's true s-class competitor
>>
File: 13951211460206196__f.jpg (45KB, 607x325px) Image search: [Google]
13951211460206196__f.jpg
45KB, 607x325px
>>16076650
>cadillac cancelled the CT8
Did they really?

All hope is lost with GM.
>>
>>16076659
They also cancelled the Twin Turbo V8 as well. That leaves only the LF3/LF4/3.0L Twin Turbo V6 and the Supercharged LT4 V8 as performance engine options for Cadillac.
>>
>>16076521
like you said i would definetly buy a ct6 or maybe even E-class rather than lincoln or shitty 5 series or nigger taxi audi
>>
>>16076521
Can't trust these american brands. Buy German or Japanese.
>>
>>16076736
i would dissagree with you
>>
>>16076521
Nice jag knockoff. China would be proud
>>
>>16076521
>Audi headlights
>Jaguar grille
>Bentley profile
>made by Ford

USA USA USA
>>
>>16076521
>not enough headroom in the backseats
come on Ford/Lincoln
>>
>>16078527
ford does not give a single fuck about back seats in anything that isn't their trucks or largers suvs
>>
The revel ultima is like listening to a bunch of women with sexy voices constantly orgasming.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.