[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with the Genesis Coupe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 2016-genesis-coupe-vlp-module-4.jpg (429KB, 1280x779px) Image search: [Google]
2016-genesis-coupe-vlp-module-4.jpg
429KB, 1280x779px
What's wrong with the Genesis Coupe
>>
heavy, 2.0T is not worth getting, v6 is outclassed for price, hyundai so people aren't keen to buy it

honestly if they put the 5.0 V8 sedan in the coupe I'd consider it
>>
Its a parts bin car where nothing really gets along with one another. Also V6 Mustang performance for V8 price.
>>
>>16074489
Not quite JDM equivalent and not quite muscle car, it was in a weird place all to itself.
That and it's a Hyundai--not the first thing people think for sport coupe.
>>
File: 1477056185571.jpg (9KB, 236x228px) Image search: [Google]
1477056185571.jpg
9KB, 236x228px
>>16074489
>What's wrong with the Genesis Coupe
There is literally a black cock where the windows should be
>>
In Canada they cost 30000 leaf coin and it come with a v6 and a lsd.
I'll rather have penis windows than dealing with the shame of having a v6 mustang.
>>
>>16074489
korean copy of the G37 which is worse in pretty much every way
>>
>>16075168

Pretty much this desu, also owners live up to the meme.

Genesis starter pack:
>plastidipped wheels
>replaced emblem badge
>609$ nameless quad tip exhaust
>window and rear tail lights tint
>ricer bov on 2.0t while stock
>>
>>16074489
A sportscar is supposed to get the feedback to the steering wheel. This doesn't have it. All Hyundai's are shit for just this factor.
>>
>>16074489
It was good when it first came out because there was a lack of RWD coupes for mid-$20k range at the time. Since then, though, the V6 ponycars got good, the Toyobaru twins came out, and Nissan updated the Z, etc.
>>
>>16074501
More worth it than their look alike, the brz. 2.0t actually has specs that make some sense for the price.
>>
>>16074501
>honestly if they put the 5.0 V8 sedan in the coupe I'd consider it
That'd put it square into the Mustang's firing line, which annihilates it. Nobody would buy a Korean not-Mustang over an actual Mustang.
>>
muh badge
>>
The unrefined transmission and lack of steering feel, mostly. Otherwise the V6 would be a solid choice, being right in between the V6 and V8 mustang price wise (in Canada anyways).
>>
>>16077127
>right in between the V6 and V8 mustang price wise
And below even the turbo 4-banger in performance.
It's shit.
>>
>>16077133
I beat the 3.8 in my 2.0 civic si from a 25 roll on, they're nothing special.The 275hp 2.0t is a shame as well
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.