[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What state/country do you live? Do you prefer cloth or leather?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

What state/country do you live?
Do you prefer cloth or leather?
>>
>>16073384
LA, Cali
Perfer cloth even tho I own two cars with leather seats

I dont fucking fry in the seat
>>
Los Angeles, ca
Leather
>>
File: 6426247979.jpg (378KB, 2048x1672px) Image search: [Google]
6426247979.jpg
378KB, 2048x1672px
Norway

Cloth, definitely. Leather sucks ass when its -15c/5F or colder for nearly half the year, and it also sucks ass in the warmest months
>>
>>16073384
CaliLeatherWindowTintMasterRace
>>
>>16073384
cloth is always comfier in basically every weather that exist

Leather looks nicer though
>>
>>16073384
Texas, cloth. Leather sucks at any temperature that isn't a perfect 70° F on a partly cloudy day. Cloth is comfy too, and if you're not a lard ass slob, don't eat/drink in your car, and vacuum regularly, the "it's harder to clean argument" is not valid because it won't get dirty enough to become a problem.

Plus with cloth you can have that 90's a e s t h e t i c look.
>>
Chile
Leather if it's actual real leather, not plastic shit. Otherwise cloth
>>
Florida
Leather

Switched to cloth but I really hate it so ill be getting leather again for my next car.
>>
People saying cloth is better than leather have obviously only felt pleb tier plastic coated or fake leather. Fucking poorfags.
>>
>>16073384
Texas/Louisiana line
Perforated leather. it gets hot as shit here..
>>
>>16073384
Leather seems easier to clean. You cab just wipe the farts off. Cloth gets marinated in farts and other stuff over the years. I cant imagine what would happen to leather over the summer though

Same argument with couches. Go fot leather for easier cleaning.
>>
las vegas, nv
cloth
>>
>>16073384
Eastern central WI
heated cloth is 10/10
>>
>>16073384
Florida and prefer leather. Cloth is for plebs and unwashed masses
>>
>>16073384
Denver co
Heated leather masterrace (x2 daily)
Regular leather (x1 van)
Cloth (x1 project)
Assless chaps (x1 Harley)
>>
>>16073384
North carolina. Doesn't really matter to me, my first car was cloth and my truck now is leather. Cloth was better during the summer but heated leather seats are nice. And leather smells much better
>>
Toronto, Ontario. Vinyl in trucks, cloth in cars.
>>
GA

I prefer cloth. It's better if it's a high quality cloth though.

Leather sticks in the summer and is freezing in the winter. There are really no advantages.
>>
>>16074124
Nappa leather has never stuck to me, and I live in SC. It's not cold in the winter because I have seat warmers.
BMW master race.
>>
>>16073384

New Hampshire.

Cloth. I'm too lazy to clean leather.
>>
I like the combination cloth and leather in my Fiesta ST.
>>
Fuck leather in cold places
>>
>>16073384
>What state/country do you live?
GA
>Do you prefer cloth or leather?
Cloth= weight reduction

can't go wrong with more performance
>>
>>16073384
Australia and cloth.

>go out for a ride on motorcycle in summer
>stop somewhere for a loo break
>bike's parked in the sun
>come back
>plonk my ass down
>ass is on fire because the seat heated up to the temperature of the sun
>>
>>16074161
Seat warmers are standard for literally every car where I live
Even the cheapest ones have that, leather still sucks in the cold though
>>
>>16074331
>loo break

Australians a cuuuute
>>
Only leather I've ever sat on made me slide from side to side on every turn.

Cloth all the way.
>>
Some super luxurious cars use wool cloth.
>>
New York, leather.
>>
File: honor.jpg (20KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
honor.jpg
20KB, 480x640px
>>16073384
Leather is easier to clean and doesn't trap farts.
>>
>>16073384
Germany,
Leather
>>
File: IMG_7306.jpg (72KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7306.jpg
72KB, 640x480px
>half leather
>>
>>16073533
Cloth bucket seats or cloth sporty seats are amazing. Maximum comfort (without landbarge seats), very supportive, not temperature sensitive, and usually better at being a bucket seat than leather seats.
>>
>>16073384
Virginia, cloth
>>
Chicago

Heated/cooled leather
>>
Southern Europe
Leather no question
>>
>>16073533
What car is that ?
>>
Indiana

Leather
>>
>>16073384
Southern California, usually the leather is super comfortable but if you ever have to do anything which involves being in your car for more than a couple of hours straight, cloth is the way to go.
Aside from heating and getting stuck as fuck to the back of the leather, which can be mitigated with just running the air, I have a boney as fuck ass, so if you have to make like a 4 hour drive from your home to your university because you're a fuck up who couldn't get into anything close, your ass starts to fucking die on the leather.
>>
>>16073384
Germany

Real Leather
>>
>>16073384
NJ (moving to CO soon)
Good leather > good cloth > bad cloth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bad leather = meme fabrics such as suede
>>
>>16076910
REEEEEEE
GETOUTGETOUTGETOUT
>>
>>16076927
Are you okay
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.