[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be legal to drive a Victoria like this as Wat patrol?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: 12278901795543.jpg (51KB, 640x267px) Image search: [Google]
12278901795543.jpg
51KB, 640x267px
>>
I don't know.. But I dare YOU to do it.
>>
>>16073145
Depends how fashy your area is. There are a lot of CrownVics here that advertise traffic / parking tickets in the local police colours driving around.

I would say that this is fine but 1. this is totally not fine and 2. this could even be illegal where you live. Sorry, OPnon.
>>
>>16073145
do you have any idea how many security guards drive around with the word patrol or security on it? Just stay away from the word police or 911 on your car and you should be good

Tldr do it faggot post pics
>>
Look up Team Polizei, Alex Roy, etc.

This is an old meme on the luxury lifestyle car rallies (Cumball, Bullrun, "the new" Cannonball Run, GoldRush, Londino, etc.)

TLDR: 100% legal.
>>
just give it stripes too
>>
>>16073145
Don't do it. They'll put you on the no fly list.
>>
>>16073145
Pretty sure in burger land the only thing illegal is certain color lights, which varies by state

But please make a wat seal for each door
>>
security companies do it

the illegal part is usually dressing up as cops, running red/blue lights, and raping women
>>
>>16075061
>raping women
wait, really?
shit
>>
>>16075054
I think you can even have the patrol lights as long as you dont actually use them
>>
>>16073145
Should be fine.
>>
File: A__79E71.jpg (816KB, 2492x1402px) Image search: [Google]
A__79E71.jpg
816KB, 2492x1402px
>>16073145
You are on the same Autism level as the br/o/ who wanted to do this...
>>
>>16075262
just don't cum inside and you're good. this is a free land.
>>
File: faggot_mobile.jpg (162KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
faggot_mobile.jpg
162KB, 1024x680px
>>16073145
it's legal, but no cherries and berries
>>
>>16076026

I don't know why but this looks insanely awesome.
Photographer also exactly knew what he was doing.

Fucking boss.
>>
>>16076536

>implying shitbulls hold a candle against zombies in any way
>>
>>16075315
If they're mounted, they have to be covered if on public roads, but you can still posses them.
You can also use them in parades on public roads and of course on private property.
>>
>>16076536
I bet the owner is a furry
>>
Bad idea, story time!

>Be pizza restaurant in California mid-1980s
>New York Pizza Delivery
>"Lets use police cars with "NYPD" on the side
>In California
>Drivers get flagged down by people wanting cops
>In California, constantly

People are fucking stupid, you really want to be flagged down by someone who doesn't realize you aint the real po-po?
>>
>>16079614
>ex popo cars with literally nypd on it
>surprised they get shit on

OH GEE, WHO'D HAVE THOUGHT
>>
No it's legal. Impersonating a cop they have to catch you doing a police officer type act to consider impersonating. Like trying to pull people over, writing tickets or saying you're a cop. Your Crown Vic can say whatever you want it to say, can have lights and push bars while you are wearing dark blue button up shirts with a cap and aviators and it's legal.
>>
>>16079614
People only see black and white, idiot.
>>
File: Hitler_wuz_ein_furry.jpg (44KB, 665x651px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler_wuz_ein_furry.jpg
44KB, 665x651px
>>16079239
Oh god now I can't unsee it!
>>
File: 30108_2000x2000.jpg (281KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
30108_2000x2000.jpg
281KB, 2000x2000px
>>16077578
What about a clear amber light bar that you keep turned off? Are amber light bars reserved to certain vehicles?
>>
>>16073145
It's legal (in most places) but it will attract a lot of unwanted attention and (ignorant) cops who will find something else to ticket you on. No forward facing red lights, no blue lights at all and you can do whatever you want light bar wise (again, you'll get a lot of undesired attention though).
>>
>>16080947
Amber lights OK.
Anything except the word "POLICE" or Fire Dept., FBI etc. OK.

Impersonating law enforcement personnel/vehicle is automatic felony.

But impersonating a FOREIGN law enforcement officer is not.

I posted earlier in this thread, look up Alex Roy/Team Polizei, they have been running internationally with various Police insignia, changing it country to country, i.e. when in Italy use German siren tones and German magnetic livery on the car, then in USA use Canadian Royal Mounted Police livery, etc. The guy had his lawyer specifically look into the loopholes of the law regarding this.
>>
File: 0-60wallpaper32.jpg (533KB, 1200x845px) Image search: [Google]
0-60wallpaper32.jpg
533KB, 1200x845px
>>16080952
>>
File: autist.jpg (66KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
autist.jpg
66KB, 1080x1080px
CVPI I swear to god if you don't leave this board and get a life I will fuck your mom
>>
>>16080952
I'm pretty sure they're still overstepping the boundaries here and there, I'd be surprised if there was any European country where you can run sirens and light bars of any kind if not on an appropriate vehicle. Here in Germany you even need the correct vehicle (construction, transport, municipal) for amber flashing lights.
>>
>>16081061
>Here in Germany you even need the correct vehicle (construction, transport, municipal) for amber flashing lights.
Do German cars not have four-way blinkers?
>>
>>16081072
Apart from the indicators of course. I wanted to say that you can't just throw amber light bars onto anything you want, and red or blue is completely off limits.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.