[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>God tier -traditional key with 3 point turning ignition and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: retarded garbage.jpg (192KB, 1194x672px) Image search: [Google]
retarded garbage.jpg
192KB, 1194x672px
>God tier
-traditional key with 3 point turning ignition and central locking

>Good tier
-traditional key with 3 point turning ignition without central locking

>Acceptable tier
-traditional key with starter button for engine

>Bad tier
-keyless entry with starter button for engine

>Fucking kill yourself tier
-keyless entry with starter button on steering wheel

Any questions?
>>
>>16072869
What do you base this ranking on?
>>
>>16072869
Completely agree and I even have keyless start.

>Fucking kill yourself tier

What were they thinking?
>>
>>16072869
>any question

at one point will you consider finally ending your life ?
you ride the bus anyway.
also Nobody gives a shit about this, but I guess you need to justify driving your 69 corolla shitbox
>>
I find it funny you guys completely miss the point of higher end cars like ferraris and lamborghinis.

These kinds of cars are not meant for the average car guy on /o/, you don't change your oil, you probably don't know how to jump the car, but you like the image associated with these cars.

These people buy the cars not because they have a nice interior, but because they look expensive. Ignition on the steering wheel is expensive.
>>
>>16072869
Why would you rank a traditional key with starter button higher than keyless with starter button?
>>
>>16072979
kys
>>
Agreed
>>
>>16072869
>-traditional key with 3 point turning ignition and central locking
KEK
AS
FUCK

Automatic RFID entry and start is the best shit possible. Your key never leaves your pocket.
>>
>end my life tier

bmws setup of stick the key in the dash and press the start button as opposed to doing either or when starting the car
>>
>>16072990
>>16073065
this. my car is "god tier" according to the OP but when i had keyless start in a courtesy car for a week it was so damn convenient
>>
>>16073065
>I like my car being easy to steal, and I enjoy not knowing if it is locked or not
>>
>>16073093
>easy to steal
>anything made after 1998
Okay busrider
>>
>>16073103
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AHSDy6AiV0
>>
>>16073103
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DshK4ZXPU9o
>>
>>16073093
>I enjoy not knowing if it is locked or not

They automatically lock once the fob is far enough away. I agree about being easier to steal though.
>>
>>16073103
Cars made properly between say 2000-2005 are literally impossible to steal short of towing it away, but the introduction of keyless systems means modern cars are easy as shit to steal.
>>
>>16073108
>>16073110
Where the fuck do you live where this is a problem? This is not something niggers are capable of.
>>
>>16073103
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARrlhlQiFzM
>>
>>16073119
>j-just move house!11!!
>>
>>16073123
No, seriously. Are you in fucking russia? White people don't do this and niggers can't.
>>
>>16073130
Happens all over the world guy, including North America.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.