[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF Happens to baby?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: WTF happened to my baby.png (2MB, 853x1045px) Image search: [Google]
WTF happened to my baby.png
2MB, 853x1045px
Just got back to the US after a couple years of work & Found my Motorcycle with 15000 miles on it... Thanks Dad.
>Flat tyre
>Flat Battery
>No Fairings/Missing parts
>RUST on the chain, brakes, bars... Oh and on the Headlights where my front end used to be.

Should I Que the music and repair it, or Just buy another for $5500?
What does /o/ do?
>>
get your dad to pay for fixing it up?
>>
>>16070681
That looks like a theft recovery kek
>>
what happened to it? :/
>>
>>16070700
I broke my leg 5 years ago on a gsxr when a car ran a red light. So had it in storage at his place. I don't know what he did but he had to of layed it down twice because both sides have rash and the front is missing along with my fairings. Every where I look it is the most hillbilly fixes ever.
>>
File: Is that fucking tape (1).jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
Is that fucking tape (1).jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
He taped bicycle lights to it.
>>
File: Is that fucking tape (2).jpg (3MB, 3088x4160px) Image search: [Google]
Is that fucking tape (2).jpg
3MB, 3088x4160px
Fucking gorilla tape. It looks like he used a pull patch on a fucking zr rated tyre.
>>
>>16070681
you would be selling it at 3/5 to 2/3 of what your buying another for most likely. really depends on your skill as a mechanic and time.
>>
File: ready.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
ready.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>16070681
>>16070751
>>16070756

Sucks to be you, OP. Next time don't leave it someone that you can't trust.

As for your question, do some simple fixes and sell it.
>>
>>16070746
>So had it in storage at his place.
How much were you paying him per month?
>>
Ill give you 100 bucks for it OP
>>
>>16071008
> rent
One fender or two lights or equivalent, apparently
>>
>>16070681
>>16070746
>>16070751
>>16070756
What did he say when you asked him?

Also
I'd sell that shit and buy another, that hood ready fix shit is going to kill you
>>
>>16070681
Take him to small claims court.
>>
>>16070681
Stop being a whiney little bitch.
Get on fleabay or goto your local cycle salvage and buy some plastics and a tire.
Its like $500 in parts. I'm sure that's nothing compared to the turmoil your father has endured from you being a cunt your entire life.
>>
>>16071574
>i did my natural role as a father bringing you up so i get to treat you like shit and steal your possessions
This is why all of your sons hate you dad
Be less of a unsufferable cunt and maybe, MAYBE you'll manage to have a couple of people at your funeral
>>
>>16071758
You've proven that your possessions are more important than your family.
>>
>>16072726
Yes
Especially because my family is assholes
>>
>Has serious issues with family
>Leaves motorcycle there, with keys, unsecured, for 5 years- instead of a proper storage facility.
Apparently assholes beget dumbshits.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.