[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/o/tism stories thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: festiva swith spoiler.jpg (23KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
festiva swith spoiler.jpg
23KB, 360x270px
Tell us about times your /o/tism has ticked
>>
File: ebin.png (314KB, 499x370px) Image search: [Google]
ebin.png
314KB, 499x370px
>>16064276
>friends dad gets a brand new A180 for friend as a surprise
>comes to me all excited
>now he owns a high class mercedes and is above the rest of us plebs
>1.6L FF
>120hp
>electric e-brake
>0-60 almost 8.9 sec
>autotragic

>"Yeah, it looks cool. But I gotta say, if I were in your position I'd sell this and get something used and more fun."
>"No man, I already love this car. It was almost 30k and it feels great to drive."
>"Yeah but you could get a used-"
>"NO! I don't want to spend money on maintenance and constant repairs!"
>"Yeah but you could get a Jap-"
>"No way dude. I'm keeping this. This is gonna be great. Women love Mercs. It's high class"

His father paid 30k for a 1.6L FF shitbox and he refuses to sell it and get something better.
>>
File: lataus.jpg (6KB, 160x168px) Image search: [Google]
lataus.jpg
6KB, 160x168px
>>16064283
>30k for a 1.6L FF shitbox

kek
>>
>>16064283
Your friend sounds like a nigger.
Why are you friends with a nigger?
Sounds like you're a nigger too.
>>
>>16064283
He appreciates what his father bought for him.
Selling it would be taking a depreciation hit in one go for something he didn't pay for
>>
>>16064308
thats gay
ur gay
>>
>>16064283
you had to fucking say "something japanese"

so fucking sick of you autistic retards and your 80s/90s shitboxes that have less power than my landmower
>>
>>16064320
It's a good first car too, a shitbox like that.
He'll have plenty of time later for sports cars if he wants, when he's in a better position to look after them properly
>>
>wage slaving away in sandwich shop, use the money to help pay towards school and odds and ends on the car
>I feel it before I see it, like the drums of Mordor, beating deep and resonating in my chest
>I look over to my coworker with fear in my eyes and whisper, "The orcs, they ride."
>He gives me a stare of noncomprehension and waits several seconds, by that point the windows of the store begin to rattle
>Lo and behold the Orcmobile is a late 90s Suburban that was, at one point, green, but had faded into a greyed rusted over shitbasket
>the entire rear mud flap had been eaten away by rust, the headlights were shitty blue LEDs, and of course the Orc had put 20 inch chromes on a car not worth $1,500
>By this point even the door is rattling a bit, the tribal chants had way too much bass, it's a good thing Orcs have resilient eardrums
>there is a speed bump in front of store, Orcish war chants reach a crescendo right as Orc goes over speed bump and boom! Passenger window drops into door
>Orc pauses in confusion, as if somebody had just dropped a dam on Isengard
>homie in the passenger starts laughing at him
>they go next door, buy alcohol, and leave
>>
>>16064370
keked
>>
>>16064283
I don't think you understand that we are the weird ones for wanting a 30 year old Japanese car.

Cars are just tools to most people, that merc probably has a good sound system, it's comfortable, good looking and it's safe. No one but us actually cares about how a car shifts or feels to drive
>>
>>16064283
I think the real retard here is you for suggesting someone to sell a car that was just given him for free by his father.
And to top it all off you had to suggest he gets a used piece of trash that will be nowhere near being as practical and comfortable as a brand new car.
>>
>>16064370
nice
>>
File: FB_IMG_1453670397975.jpg (10KB, 327x324px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1453670397975.jpg
10KB, 327x324px
>>16064370
>the orcs, they ride
>>
File: tmp_21740-b9f-2126822390.jpg (183KB, 1008x600px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_21740-b9f-2126822390.jpg
183KB, 1008x600px
>>16064370

10/10 post

>The orcs, they ride.
>>
>>16064336
Basically this, MUH JDM faggots are the absolute worst.
>>
>>16064283
>Telling him to sell a car that was a gift from his dad to buy an autistic JDM shitbox
And you wonder why no one takes /o/ seriously
>>
>>16064370
Include me in the screencap.
>>
File: 1432139299204.jpg (46KB, 340x314px) Image search: [Google]
1432139299204.jpg
46KB, 340x314px
>>16064370
>The orcs, they ride

10/10
>>
>>16064276
Both of these happen far too much
>See an extremely mean looking blob-eye STI
>has oil cooler, FMIC, nice BBS gold alloys, gauges on the inside
>Start talking to the guy about it
>It's a non-turbo

elsewhere
>See a clean looking supra
>Do the immediate checks you do to any Supra here
>No FMIC, no stock intercoolers in side vents
>automatic gearbox in it
>ask him how much he paid
>8k because it was 'clean'
>don't have the heart to tell him he's wasted 8k
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.